How to lose face fat
Exercise and diet to lose overall body fat. Drink more water. Firm up your face. Get older. Lose face fat the magician's way. One word: Ultrasound. One other word: Liposuction. Two words: Cosmetic surgery. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-to-lose-face-fat ]
More Answers to "How to lose face fat"
- ･ 1 Exercise to burn overall body fat. Regular exercise leads to a leaner body and of course a leaner face... ･ 2 Eat right by adding more fiber in your diet. Fill yourself up with some fresh vegetables and fruits... ･ 3 Constantly hydrate ...
- I had the same problem when I was younger (like from 13 to 16 years old) I don't know if there's anything you can do besides losing weight. But, if you are comfortable with the rest of your body then you probably don't want to do that. With...
- Here's some techniques. My transformation using a combination of them was very apparent. Constantly get comments saying I have lost weight, look years younger and am better looking. I am still the same weight and age! Fastest /most effectiv...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Can you recommend a double chin exercise to lose face fat?
- Q: Hi, I have a rather chubby face and I learnt online that it is possible to do face exercises to lose face fat, a little bit like going to the gym to lose fat, but these focus on my face. Do you know of an exercise?
- A: Hi, Here are two exercises which seem to work:Nodding: Close your mouth, drop your chin to your chest, and slowly raise your head until you’re looking at the ceiling and to go further would mean moving your back. You should feel the stretch in the muscle below your chin. Hold it for several seconds, and repeat at least a few times during the day.The Fish: Do the nodding exercise, and while you’re holding your head as far back as you can, open and close your mouth. You’ll feel a bit like a fish on dry land, but this works that muscle and will tone it up. Do this a few times throughout the day.I have also found a blog online with a set of other double chin exercise to lose face fat: http://www.howtolosefacefat.net/double-chin-exercise/ Hope that helped
- Will you lose face fat and a double chin if you run regularly?
- Q: Also is there another way to make face be slimer like an excercise? Also how many sit ups I should do to make my stomach be flat. I usually do 50 a day or should I do more? Also is there a way to lose fat and to have slimer thighs? I'm not fat but I just want to lose weight a bit. Thanks in advance? By the way I'm 16 with the height of 5'3
- A: thighs usually dont change in size sorry. i used to run 10 miles a day and nope they remained about the same size only really toned but they looked the same just more muscular
- How do I lose face fat?
- Q: I have already tried exercising and dieting, but the only areas in which I lose fat are those other than the face. I understand that it may be because of genetics, but isn't there a way for me to lose this fat? Should liposuction be the only option?
- A: Here's some techniques. My transformation using a combination of them was very apparent. Constantly get comments saying I have lost weight, look years younger and am better looking. I am still the same weight and age!Fastest /most effective 1)Vigorous self massage of face and neck. Use a forward and back motion using palms, finger tips and front and sides of fingers depending where you are massaging. You have to flex face muscles to do the massage. Facial skin and neck muscles sag with time and the facial flexing helps strengthen and lift them, tightens the overlying skin &helps getting rid of fat. Depending on how vigorous/how strong the massages see noticeable improvements in 4 / 5 days and very noticeable results in 14 days. You may be hesitant about doing vigorously but see my Best Answers for those who have found it only beneficial. You will be amazed at it´s effectivenessNECK: Use palms/fingers to energetically massage(one hand at a time) again flexing neck muscles. Do repeatedly from front to almost back of neck and back again. Do many, many times.(Work on neck helps slimming face) PreferablyMassage with any natural oil.2)Find with library or Google search "Yoga for face/neck".or "facial yoga". Or go to TIME magazine website dated Thursday, April 24, 2008 enter "facial yoga." In SEARCH box click on "lion face" photo to see series of other photos. Do Lion face and one basically the same as it except you protrude tongue upwards as if trying to touch nose with tongue tip. "Baby Bird" is a also good for jowls and fat round chin. Hold poses for as long as you can and repeat several times. Do many, many head turns(as far as you can go ) and also head rolls. Repeatedly move jaw from one side to the other(do quite fast). Lie down on back and repeatedly lift head high and look at feet. All give very effective and quick results.Email if need more info.
Prev Question: How fast does a person walk
People also view