How fast does a person walk
Taking stride/leg length into consideration the average person walks about 3-4mph. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-fast-does-a-person-walk ]
More Answers to "How fast does a person walk"
- How fast do a person walk?
- Would depend on leg length, fitness, and how hard they're trying. Most peoplewould be able to to walk at 3 MPH.
- How fast can the average person walk?
- As fast as the person in front of you.
- Can a person walk or swim faster, the same distance.??
- Assuming both persons were at the same level of fitness, and the terrain was level, the walker would more than likely finish first. The only resistance the walker encounters is friction with the ground, while the swimmer has to overcome the...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- how fast does the average person walk?
- Q: I am trying to find out how long it will take to walk 1 mile.
- A: around 3 mph.
- How fast does a person walk per mile?
- A: Depends how long their legs are & how fit the person is.
- How fast (km/h) does the average person walk?
- Q: I'm trying to figure out if something is within walking distance!
- A: Around 4
Prev Question: Does stress burn calories
People also view