How do you tone upper thighs
You could try doing many "Squat" exercises. Stand up straight, with knees slightly bent feet hip distance apart and squat down. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-you-tone-upper-thighs ]
More Answers to "How do you tone upper thighs"
- How to tone but and upper thighs?
- Squat and lunges are the hands down winners. If you are not using weight then do 3 sets of as many as you can with a minute rest in between. If you have weights, use enough weight where you can complete 8-10 reps for 3 sets. If on the third...
- How to tone my upper thighs?
- Eat lots of lean proteins (low fat meat and dairy), lots of vegetables, some good fat (nuts and olive oil), and not much complex carbs (pasta, rice, bread) or simple sugars (candy, fruit juice) or bad fats (saturated and trans). Diet is pro...
- What are some good exercises to help tone my upper thighs??
- A Leg Press Machine and a Leg Extension Machine would both be your best bets. Those target your quads overall (upper thighs) as well as your hamstrings, basically your legs overall. Do you do a lot of cardio right now as it is? Cardio wi...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What exercises would help me tone my upper thighs?
- Q: How can I tone my upper (especially the upper backs of them) thighs? And how can I tone my butt? Are there any exercises you know of that might help? Thanks!
- A: Walking and swimmingHelpful Tips for weight loss:1)A good way to loose weight is to use a calorie counter watchKeep to a 1,200 food intakeAdd 1,200 plus 3,500 (equals one pound of fat) ...and that is the total amount of calories you need to burn each day. Its actually really easy once you start watching the numbers and it doesn't seem like work or exercise. Its just a matter of changing the way you think about loosing weight.I use this method when i gain some pounds. The first time I did this I went from 168 to 1272) Most people do not get enough water in their system. Water is your body's principal chemical component, comprising, on average, 60 percent of your weight. Every system in your body depends on water. For example, water flushes toxins out of vital organs, carries nutrients to your cells and provides a moist environment for ear, nose and throat tissues.Lack of water can lead to dehydration, a condition that occurs when you don't have enough water in your body to carry out normal functions. To determine if you are getting enough water use this simple formula.. Take your weight, for example 150 pounds and divide by 2. Take your answer which is 75 lbs and change it to ounces, in this case 75 ounces. That is how many ounces of water you need a day. Your body performs mostly on water. If you make sure you get enough water everyday your body will perform at top notch and your body will no longer have the cravings of junk food. You will have a better performing body system to help you work out and feel better thru out your day.
- How can I tone my upper thighs?
- Q: How can I ton my upper (especially the back of them) thighs? And how would I tone my butt? Are there any exercises you know of that might help? Thanks!
- A: cardio.(:
- How can I tone up my back upper thighs?
- Q: I think every part is near perfect except i'd like to tone up my upper back part of the thighs right below the a**-I want it so you can bounce a coin off it it's so tight.How do i achieve a perfect back upper thigh? Ultra toned, etc..I do aerobic or did do aerobic and thought this would work, may have somewhat, but i still want it more toned, any suggestions?Also any butt exercises you can name?
- A: you will need to work on your glutestry this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJ91wzmqGLoand there is more links for other exercises on that page
Prev Question: How do you stretch a calf muscle
People also view