How do you stretch a calf muscle
Sit with both legs straight. Loop a rope around the ball of one foot and grasp each end of the rope. Flex your foot back...MORE? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-you-stretch-a-calf-muscle ]
More Answers to "How do you stretch a calf muscle"
- ･ 1 Stand facing the wall about 3 feet away. ･ 2 Take 1 step forward with your left foot. ･ 3 Place your hands on the wall in front of you. Elbows slightly bent, shoulders, hips and feet are pointed... ･ 4 Bend your left knee slowly using t...
- an exercise called calf raisers.Stand on one foot and raise the heel,keeping ball of foot on ground.Build up to 50-60 for each foot.No pain no gain the saying goes
- Whether you are a weightlifter, runner or competitive athlete, it is important to stretch your calf muscles before rigorous activity. The main reason is to help avoid certain injuries like plantar fasciitis and Achilles tendinitis, or simpl...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- I have stretch marks on my calf muscle and looks ugly from behind. how do i hide it?
- Q: I cant wear skirts coz i have stretch marks and since my skin is brown those marks are prominently visible. How do I get rid of it or else atleast hide it? I got concealing lotion for legs but it doesnt help much.
- A: you can try cream with aloe or a vitamin E cream, wear stockings and in this site there are loads of home remedies on how to maintain skin and has article about 12 super foods for skin, zap the zit, how to avoid sunburn check it out hope this would help u
- I've recently been experiencing pain in my left calf muscle when i stretch it and massaging it is very painful?
- Q: At first i thought it could just be a knot or cramp, but it is not going away. I have not had this happen before.
- A: It could be low potassium. I have the same problem and the prescibed potassium helps
- Will riding a bike help to stretch out a calf muscle or make it more tense?
- Q: Sciatic nerve is causing pain to go from lower back all the way down to the foot.
- A: It will help strengthen the area but not really stretch it. Sciatic nerve pain is readiating from the back so stretching the calf will not help.
Prev Question: What does zumba mean
People also view