Does stress burn calories
Stress increases you heart rate. The faster the heart beats the more calories your burn. A brisk walk accomplishes the same thing! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/does-stress-burn-calories ]
More Answers to "Does stress burn calories"
- Does stress burn calories?
- Today, first day off from my contract job for almost a week, and I’ve been more stressed than usual. There are not enough hours in the day that’s for sure. Still I didn’t do too badly with eating. Breakfast: Sugar Free Museli, a little suga...
- Does sleeping less burn calories? and cuz of Stress??
- sleeping less actually burns less calories. this is because your body recharges itself to it's best condition during sleep. If you don't sleep enough your bodies "engine" isn't prepared to do the work it needs to like burn calorie...
- How many calories do u burn by squeezing a stress ball??
- Not enough to matter.... or for anyone to bother measuring and calculating. Your brain probably burns more calories thinking about it than your hand does doing it.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How exactly does stress burn calories?
- Q: When I'm really stressed, I eat more but seem to lose weight and look gaunt. How does stress burn calories?
- A: Stress ibcreases you heart rate. The faster the heart beats the more calories your burn.Coach
- How many Calories does Stress and Extreme Stress burn? I tend to lose a lot of weight when I stress?
- Q: how many calories does stress burn because it seems to eat up yourcaloric intake.
- A: should be the opposite
- Does sleeping less burn calories? and cuz of Stress?
- Q: becuz of school, i usually sleep only 2-3 hours a day. However, i heard that sleeping late, makes you somehow fatter. However, from the stress i get from schoolwork/tests/ etc, i seem to be losing weight... Is sleeping less and from extreme stress somehow burnings calories for me faster then a person normally sleeps?
- A: sleeping less actually burns less calories. this is because your body recharges itself to it's best condition during sleep. If you don't sleep enough your bodies "engine" isn't prepared to do the work it needs to like burn calories or fight off infection. I suspect your weight loss is coming from stress. not the stress itself, but maybe your not eating properly because of all of the other things you have going on in your life. if you take care of your physical well being first, you'll be better prepared to deal with the mental aspect of things.
Prev Question: Does fat way more then muscle
People also view