How do i make my butt and hips smaller
To make your butt and hips look instantly smaller, try a very dark wash jean and stay away from skinny jeans. ChaCha on! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-i-make-my-butt-and-hips-smaller ]
More Answers to "How do i make my butt and hips smaller"
- How can you make your hips and butt smaller?
- Pilates! It will tone them, there fore making them smaller. It works for your abs, and inner and outer thighs as well. I think Windsor Pilates is one of the most popular workout. It comes on DVD in a pack of three workouts, and they are all...
- How to make my thigh, hips, and butt smaller??
- To keep your butt and thighs in good shape or even to get them into a very nice shape, simply get on the floor of your bedroom before you go to sleep as your watching Scrubs, lay on one side with your head propped up with your hand, elbow o...
- How can I make my waist smaller and butt and hips bigger??
- You need to do cardio to make your wait smaller but concentrate on muscle building in your lower body. Work out your legs and they will remain shapely. Eating fatty foods and only doing situps will just make you fat all over. There is no wa...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- how can i make my butt smaller and hips?
- Q: my doc told me to go on a diet so i lost total of 20 lbs and want to make my butt and hips smaller
- A: On Yahoo!Answers I find certain questions being asked repeatedly which is simply a reflection of new people participating. A couple of common question amounts to "How do I lose weight," or more specifically, "How do I lose abdominal fat?" I have gotten very positive responses from my answers when I paused to reply (and now beginning to get "It works!" emails that are very gratifying. I like helping people)... so have recently decided to put a good solid answer on my Yahoo!360 Blog (September 10) that I can point people to. These are my thoughts as a physician and athlete.Don't target losing more than about 2 lbs per week. If you try to lose faster, your body will go into "starvation mode" and get very stingy about burning calories while at the same time very efficient about storing any calories that you do provide. And it will make you feel awful. There is no site specific way of losing fat... the old myth about working your abs to burn belly fat isn't true. To get rid of love handles, you need to lose overall fat. That happens with exercise and watching your diet. More on that below. The most effective way to lose fat is aerobic exercise in the "moderate" fat-burning range, ideally first thing in the morning before you eat. When you wake your body is ready to burn fat and your levels of growth hormone are highest at that time. Later in the day it can take up to 30 minutes just to put your body into a fat-burning mode. Another overlooked way to burn fat is by lifting weights. Skeletal muscle has very high caloric needs... almost twice that of adipose (fat) tissue. Put on a little muscle and you will burn calories all day even at rest. Be aware that skeletal muscle weighs more, so with this approach you may see your weight increasing while your body fat is melting away. Not realizing this often stresses folks who think they should be losing weight as a measure of fitness. Forget the scale, look in the mirror and you will be happy.To lose a pound of fat, you need to eliminate about 3500 calories. You can do this by burning more with exercise or by modifying your diet to reduce intake. If you do a Google search on say, "swimming calories" you will quickly find a website with tables of calories burned for a given exercise. You can use such lists to estimate how many calories you are burning up with your routine.For diet, keep a diary for a couple of weeks counting calories, grams of protein, and grams of fat intake. It is easy with online sources of nutritional information (type the name of the food and calories into the Google search engine) and packaging labels. That will let you quickly figure out where the fat is coming from in your diet. Fat gives you 9 calories per gram. So take the number of grams of fat, multiply by 9, then calculate what percentage the fat calories are of your total daily calories. Restricting the calories from fat to about 20% of your total intake is ideal for a maintenance diet... that isn't overly restrictive. Of note, you need some fat in your diet. For instance, the body uses fat to produce hormones. Once you have a picture of how to modify your diet, you can drop the diary and just go back to it occasionally if you are wanting to tweek things further.There is a subset of questions that goes further and asks about "How to get a six-pack?" The answer is the same. Six-packs are 20% abdominal exercise and 80% diet. There is one caveat... abdominal muscles will form in the position that you work them, so be certain to pull them tightly toward your spine while doing crunches, etc. Also, during most lifting, the "core is active" which means that you should be stabilizing with contracted abs then too. Fail to do this and the abs will form, but bulging outward and the result is not attractive.If you are trying to build muscle as a way to lose fat, then you may need to increase total calories and specifically your protein intake. I target about 0.8 g of protein per pound of body weight each day when actively building. That is far more protein than most people need in their diets.Aloha
- How to make your hips and butt smaller(weight loss)?
- Q: I'm male age 15 and have a massive butt and hips, how can i reduce my size, please help!!
- A: Workout, Eat Less. BUT DO NOT STOP EATING!For Hips:The bad news is that if your hips are wide, part of that is a function of your bone structure: wider pelvis, wider hips. The good news is that if you fall into that category, you probably tend to be "pear"-shaped, as opposed to being "apple"-shaped. That means you store fat on your hips rather than around your waist. You will have lower risk for heart disease, although it is frustrating buying clothes. You can't "spot"-reduce, so adopt a comprehensive exercise program to lower your overall body fat and increase the amount of lean muscle you carry on your frame. Work up to doing aerobic exercise three to five times a week for 30-45 minutes each time. You'll burn more calories the longer you spend exercising, so walk, don't run, to extend your exercise time. Cycling and in-line skating are other great ways to burn calories and have fun too. Floor exercises like leg lifts don't work enough of your gluteus to be effective in building strength (lean muscle) and reducing body fat. Do exercises such as squats and lunges to firm up your lower body. Good Luck!Here Is A Website:http://www.annecollins.com/diet_news/weight-loss-in-teens.htm♥ Miley
- Truthfully, does anybody know if belly dancing make your hips/butt smaller with the stomach which I dont want?
- Q: I want to learn belly dancing because it sounds like a fun alternative to excersize. But I only want to make my stomach/waist flatter and smaller but people say that it ''tones'' ur whole body. when ppl say ''tone'' do you mean smaller because I dont want to make my hips, butt, or boobs smaller..Does anybody know any ways how I can only work the stomach in belly dancing or keeps my lower body the same size while still working it? Any workout tapes that only work the stomach or doesn't ''tone whole body'' (does tone whole body mean making lower body smaller too)??Please tell me truth because I dont want whole body smaller, only belly and thats what I thought bellydancing did.Thanks!!thx bottom poster, now I know what toning means but if I'm not in ''good shape'' and am comfortable with that, are there any foods I can eat that keep the rest of your body how it was??p.s.- What I'm simply trying to say is that I like junk in the trunk but want to tone belly , any ideasThanks!!
- A: By "toning" they mean making firmer--not necessarily smaller. If you're already in good shape, I wouldn't worry about it making you smaller. Check out All Star Workouts on FitTV. They have a belly dancing segment that's a lot of fun. You can try it out without having to pay for a class to see if you're going to like it.
Prev Question: What will help me lose weight fast
People also view