What is the best strength training exercise
The best strength training exercises are squats, push ups and lunges. Eat a healthy diet and drink lots of water! Good luck! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-best-strength-training-exercise ]
More Answers to "What is the best strength training exercise"
- What are the best exercises for strength training? What is the ri...?
- Hi Sandra. There are many, many different exercises and you can achieve good results with any of them. You can use machines or "free weights" (dumbbells and barbells) to do so. Many beginners find machines easier, since they more ...
- Is strength training the best exercise for the elderly?
- We looked at strength training for frailty and functional dependency. We looked at causes of frailty. Loss of muscle strength with aging is a cause of frailty. So the kind of exercise needed is strength training. Stretching and walking don'...
- Why is strength training the best exercise to get rid of love han...?
- Strength training will help you get rid of your love handles in several different ways. The first is that when you are working out you are directly burning calories. The more calories the burn, the more weight you can lose and the easier yo...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What are the best strength training exercises for the legs?
- Q: I've been working out for awhile and I'm starting to take my legs seriously now...What are the best exercises for them? The thing is I only have a barbell and basic dumbells and don't have access to the gym right now.
- A: Do tons of squats! It really works all of your leg muscles. Walking helps too. I do regiments of 75 squats, by squatting once then walking a few steps then do another squat, repeat by then walking a few steps then do 2 squats, walk a few steps and do 2 squats. Follow this model until you get to 10. You'll really feel it, I promise.
- How long does a person have to do push ups as a strength training exercise to get well sculpted chest muscles?
- A: Just doing push ups won't be enough for you to develop that kind of chest. Soon your body will adapt to all the pushups, and yes you will start to do more, but your chest won't get very "sculpted."
- What cardio machine is best to use at the gym? Also what are some good strength training exercises?
- A: treadmill for sureas for the strength training exercises i would recommend the musts of weight training, the benchpress, the deadlift and the squat.These are all compound exercises so they work more than one muscle, they increase your strength a great deal and they add over all mass to your body.Good Luck! :)
Prev Question: Will running get rid of love handles
People also view