Will running get rid of love handles
Yes, it can. Losing body fat is the best way to get rid of love handles. You should integrate regular aerobic fitness into your workout routine. Go for low-intensity and long duration. Going for regular runs will help this out greatly. ChaCha on! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/will-running-get-rid-of-love-handles ]
More Answers to "Will running get rid of love handles"
- Can running or jogging help tone up the butt and get rid of love ...?
- Running/Jogging is the best thing for you! You can't exactly lose weight in certain parts of your body-it's more of an all-over losing weight/fat. But doing running will help you the best way. Also using incline on the treadmill or running ...
- Can running up and down the stairs for 30 min every day get rid o...?
- basically it will take it off everywhere not just there and eating healthy and not skipping meals try eating 4-6 times a day with those 4-6 meals having good food and less than you would eat 3 meals a day do not give up good luck smile
- What's a good way to get rid of lovehandles besides running??
- Start by eating a healthy, balanced low fat diet with plenty of fresh fruit and vegetables. Yes, exercise is beneficial. However, 80% of your physique is a result of what you eat. By minimizing the amount of junk food, ready made processed ...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How long does it take to get rid of love handles by running?
- A: Running is good, add weightlifting to that. And swimming.Eat right, eat healthy, in combination to exercise.Cut out all sugars, white flour and white rice from ur diet.It'd take u 3-4 months if u do all this.A lot depends on how much u weigh and how tall u r, ur BMI.If u are very overweight, by lets say 50 lbs , then i guess it'll take longer.But either way, this should work.
- Will sprintiing/running very fast on a treadmill get rid of my "love handles?" I am VERY thin, I Just have...
- Q: I just have love handles, otherwise I am very thin (I have a sway-back, which I think causes the love handle prob), what else can I do? I SPRINT 2 laps on a treadmill every day, will that alone help?
- A: yeah prolly.
- Can running or jogging help tone up the butt and get rid of love handles?
- Q: If so what are some good workouts for gettign rid of the love handles and toning the butt
- A: Running/Jogging is the best thing for you!You can't exactly lose weight in certain parts of your body-it's more of an all-over losing weight/fat. But doing running will help you the best way. Also using incline on the treadmill or running up hills is also great.Start doing a bit of weight lifting-just two-three times a week. (I do upper-arms, back/shoulders, abs/obliques one day of the week and legs, butt the other time)
Prev Question: Does shaking your leg burn calories
People also view