Where is the deltoid muscle located
The deltoid muscle covers the joint of the shoulder, the action of which raises the arm away from the side of the body. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/where-is-the-deltoid-muscle-located ]
More Answers to "Where is the deltoid muscle located"
- Where is the deltoid muscle located in the human body?
- The shoulder. The deltoids are the red muscles in the pic.
- What part of the body is the deltoid muscle located?
- "In human anatomy, the deltoid muscle is the muscle forming the rounded contour of the shoulder." It arises in three distinct sets of fibers: Anterior fiber: from the anterior border and upper surface of the lateral clavicle. Midd...
- Where is the bone deltoid located?
- : The deltoid is not a bone but a muscle in your shoulder.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- where on the body are these muscles located?
- Q: where on the body are these muscles located?deltoid- cardiac muscle- soleus-ham strings-trapezius-quadriceps-triceps-abdominals-gastrocmius-biceps-
- A: Hi Surf Board,I hope this is enough info.deltoid- shouldercardiac muscle- Heartsoleus- Calf (deep to gastrocmius)ham strings- Back of Thightrapezius- Upper back and shoulder, some fibers reaching onto neckquadriceps- Front of thightriceps- Upper armabdominals- Stomach muscles (front of trunk below ribcage, above pelvis.)gastrocmius- Calf (superficial to soleus)biceps- Upper armLx
Prev Question: How do i get muscles without weights
People also view