What is the average weight for a 16 year old girl who is 5 feet 5 inches tall
For a girl 5' 5" your ideal healthy weight is 134 pounds. Your recommended weight range is between 119 and 149 pounds. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-average-weight-for-a-16-year-old-girl-who-is-5-feet-5-inches-tall ]
More Answers to "What is the average weight for a 16 year old girl who is 5 feet 5 inches tall"
- What is the average weight of a 16 year old girl who is 5 feet 6 ...?
- I would say between 130- 145 pounds.
- What is the average weight for 16 year old girl who is 5 feet 5 i...?
- A healthy weight would be between 120lbs to 145lbs.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- average weight for a 15 year old girl?
- Q: i'm about 5 feet 5 inches tallturning 16 in less than a monthnow at 111 (was originally at 115, don't know how i lost weight. i'm not even dieting)
- A: Your not underweight at all. check and BMI calculator for teens.Im 5'6 and 110-115ish and 15. If you do sports, your probably just very athletic like I am. But your weight is perfect.
Prev Question: Where is the deltoid muscle located
People also view