What is the average weight for a female that is 5 feet tall
The target weight for a 5' tall female is 120 pounds. The low end weight is 103 lbs. and the high end weight is 137 lbs. Thanks! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-average-weight-for-a-female-that-is-5-feet-tall ]
More Answers to "What is the average weight for a female that is 5 feet tall"
- What Is The Average Weight Of A 5 Foot Tall 25 Year Old Female??
- If you are woman of five feet then your weight should be 50.80-54.43 Kg or 112-120 pounds including shoes. Whether you are a 25 years of age or 40 years, your age will make no difference to calculate your weight after 18 years of age becaus...
- What is the average weight for a fifteen year old female that is ...?
- the ideal weight would most probably be between 115-125 pounds.
- What is the average weight for a five foot tall twenty year old f...?
- About five minutes. Sorry wrong wait. It depend on what part of the world she lives in. But basically poor nations have girls around 5.5 stone and wealthier ones around 7 stone.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What is the Average weight for a 5'2" 12 year old female???
- Q: I know i am overweight and i am going on a diet and i need to know how much i need to loose. I am 5 feet 2 inches tall, a female, and i am 12 and in 7th grade. Please leave a website with a average weight calculater!!!!!
- A: Please don't go anorexic or bulimic!try to think about toning and getting more healthy! its not about the amount you weight, and thinking about it so much can make you very over-obsessive. a body mass index calculator can help you see if you are at a healthy weight, and otherwise you should ask your doctor if you are at a healthy weight.here's a BMI calculator:http://www.seventeen.com/health/bmi/spc/0,,665141_665142,00.html
- What is the average weight for a 14 year old girl who is 5 foot 8?
- Q: I am a female and have just turned 14 and I am 5 foot 8! I think this is quite tall for my age! I was just wondering does anyone know the average weight for my height as i was planning on losing some weight but i am not sure on hw much would be enough!
- A: 140 is a good weight for your height
- Tall Female's Average Height?
- Q: I was wondering what the average height for a 5'10-6foot girl was.I really want to know how much the min weight could be for someone this height, but also what the average weight is for this height.so if your a girl 5'10-6 feet can you post your weight so i can average it out?
- A: the average height for a 5'10'' girl? You mean the average weight right?I'm 5'10 and I've never weighed less than 175 pounds. When I did weigh 175 I was rail thin and I never ate and worked out constantly. I weigh 215 or so now and I need to loose some weight. A good weight for me would pry be about 180 or 185. That is my goal.
Prev Question: What is a good workout to get rid of love handles
People also view