What is a good workout to get rid of love handles
Strength training is the most tempting place to begin for a lot of men, which is a good thing, but ease your way into it. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-a-good-workout-to-get-rid-of-love-handles ]
More Answers to "What is a good workout to get rid of love handles"
- What's a good workout to get rid of small love handles??
- side crunches. Lay on the floor on your side with one arm laying flat on the floor legs straight and body straight as well. Then with you tummy, lift your body up ward like you're doing a crunch, except a sideways crunch. Also, in that same...
- What workout moves get rid of saddlebags and love handles??
- cardio. you have to expend enough energy for you body to use the fat on your waist as fuel for the body. ab. work only tones/builds the muscle. any exercise for the abdominals will not use enough calories to make any real difference in gett...
- What's a good gym workout to get rid of belly and love handles??
- belly fat and love handles are just fat, and you can't lose fat in just one area. The exercises mentioned above are all good, but check out your diet. Calories count.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What is a good workout to get rid of 'love handles'?
- Q: What is a good way to get rid of 'love handles?' also, good workouts to get rid of cellulite in your legs, i don't have much but the little i do have bothers me. another thing is, has anyone heard of the tuna diet or the cottage cheese diet? if so, can you tell me a little about them or if you know of any other diets that are simliar. thank you in advance!
- A: To get rid of your love handles follow the tips I have listed below. 1.Eliminate red meat from your diet, it stays inside of your body for over six days and causes belly fat.2.Take Flax oil, it flushes your body of toxins and excess weight3.Drink 8 to 12 Glasses of water4.Go for a walk on your lunch break. If you are unable to fit it in, walk when you come home from work with your family or friend.5.Drink 2- 3 cups of green tea per day it is a metabolism booster.6.Eat five to six smaller meals per day. Eating breakfast is extremely important.7. Eat grapefruit and citrus fruit they can natural help you eliminate body fat.8. Go to the library or bookstore and check out a book on rhythmic breathing exercises. This can help you lose that stubborn belly fat by increasing fat oxidation and causing muscle contractions in your stomach. Although, I have not heard of the cottage cheese diet, I can tell you that when you are trying to lose weight, you will need something to fight the food cravings, burn excess fat, keep your mind and will focused, stay motivated, and feel fulfilled. When my patients come in for nutrition advice, I reccomend the B4A Extreme Weight Loss System. The system includes Hoodia and Soy Protein Supplements to suppress your appetite. A Green Tea Weight Loss Drink, customized fat burning workouts, and Pyruvate for fat burning, online counseling, scriptures. There are motivational tools for discipline and motivation. Plus, they give you online confidential assessments on how great you are doing and you get a variety of meal plans that includes every food you ever want to eat. There is no dieting and no restricted foods. Unlike Weight Watchers, L.A. Weight Loss, or NutriSystem, there are no weekly weigh-ins. Moreover, unlike South Beach Diet, NutriSystem, or Dr. Atkins, there are no special foods you need to buy. Every thing is at your local grocer.Speaking from experience, I have several patients that have lost anywhere from 25lbs to 153lbs safely and quickly. The B4A Weight Loss System is available at wwwdiscoverb4acom.
- What's a good workout to get rid of love handles?
- A: For starters, don't do abdominal exercises as a way to "target" the body fat in your obliques. Working the muscle beneath stored fat does NOTHING to the fat on top of the muscle. In addition, crunches, sit-ups, side-bends, and other flexion-based exercises are a terrible way to work you abs in the first place. They re-enforce terrible movement patterns, create chronically shortened muscles, don't train any functional strength that you'll actually be able to use in real life, and involve repetetive flexion of the spine which leads to degeneration of the vertabrae and discs over time. Stick with functional, stability-based training like planks, side-planks, floor bridges, and compound lifts that force your abdominals to stabilize (like squats, unsupported rows, overhead pressing, single-leg work, etc.). You'll be FAR better off.The only way to lose that fat is to reduce your overall body fat percentage. You have to clean-up your diet: 1. Eat every 2-4 hours throughout the day (starting with breakfast).2. Get lean, complete protein with every meal.3. Eat LOTS of green veggies and fruits.4. Eat complex carbs early in the day and after exercise.5. Eat healthy fats with the rest of your meals (yes, even a few hours from bedtime!).6. Stay hydrated at all times.You also need to lift weights a few times per week (fairly heavy), and perform regular cardio sessions (30-40 minutes is pretty good, 3+ times per week).That's a pretty simplistic explanation, and is far from a comprehensive approach, but it should get you started.
- What's a good workout to get rid of small love handles?
- Q: i'm only a size 3 and 15 years and noticing fat behind my hips, what kind of workouts should i do to get rid of it?
- A: side crunches.Lay on the floor on your side with one arm laying flat on the floor legs straight and body straight as well. Then with you tummy, lift your body up ward like you're doing a crunch, except a sideways crunch.Also, in that same position, lift your top leg up 6 inches off of your base leg...it'll look like this figuratively speaking....:you'll start like this.... = (legs together but still laying on your side)and you will lift like.... > (with base leg still on ground, lift the leg closest to the ceiling up 6 inches off of the leg that is still on the floor)Hope that helps.Those aren't doing it for ya?Fitness mag dot com has hundreds of workouts, just find one fit for you and off ya go!http://www.fitnessmagazine.com/
Prev Question: How long does it take to burn off chocolate
People also view