How long does it take to burn off chocolate
To burn off a Dunkin Donuts Chocolate Frosted Donut (230 calories) you would need to do 59 minutes of walking (3 mph). ChaCha on! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-long-does-it-take-to-burn-off-chocolate ]
More Answers to "How long does it take to burn off chocolate"
- How long will it take me 2 burn off a 200g block of chocolate??
- A little over two hours. Here is how I came to that estimate: Cadburry milk chocolate bar (didn't find the one with macadamia nuts) has 525 calories per 100g. So you ate 1050 calories. If you weighed 135 pounds - biking 12=14 miles an hour ...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How long will it take me 2 burn off a 200g block of chocolate?
- Q: How long will i have to go biking for? and the chocolate had macadamia nuts in it yummmmmmm cadburybut how long will i have to ride ?
- A: A little over two hours.Here is how I came to that estimate:Cadburry milk chocolate bar (didn't find the one with macadamia nuts) has 525 calories per 100g. So you ate 1050 calories.If you weighed 135 pounds - biking 12=14 miles an hour would burn up about 495 calories per this website: http://www.healthstatus.com/cgi-bin/calc/calculator.cgiIt is only an estimate, I hope it helps.
- If I ate a 150g bag of chocolate covered peanuts how long would it take to burn off?
- Q: Yes I bloody love these tiny little delights! If I was to eat a bag of them, how long would I have to burn them off if I was either of the following:1) Aerobics2) Swimming3) Brisk walking
- A: i think aerobics would be your best bet.but for how long i dony know. i know its 30m of walking for a chocolate coated digestive.
- How long does it take to burn off....?
- Q: A lemonA green appleA passionfruitA chocolate bar (cadbury)Please help! even if u answer one of these it would be much appreciated. thanks
- A: The amount of calories you burn is based on your weight and the intensity of the exercise you do. 1 lemon contains about 15 calories1 medium apple = 70 calories1 medium passionfruit = 20 calories1 bar Cadbury chocolate (26 grams) = 134 caloriesI got these numbers from the two links below. See the link in the source box to find a list of exercises and how many calories you'll burn doing each of them. http://www.dietbites.com/calories/lemon-calories.htmlhttp://www.thedailyplate.com/nutrition-calories/food/cadbury/chocolate
Prev Question: What is the perfect measurement for a womans body
People also view