What is the average weight for a 15 year old girl that is 5'5
Average Weight for Girl calculated: // Age: 15 Height: 5 Feet 5 Inches (65 Inches) Gender: Female Build: Normal and thus the ideal weight is 130 pounds. - ChaCha [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-average-weight-for-a-15-year-old-girl-that-is-5%275 ]
More Answers to "What is the average weight for a 15 year old girl that is 5'5"
- What is the average weight of a 5' 3 15-year-old girl??
- ･ An appropriate healthy weight for someone like you would be 110-120 pounds. Note that anything less than ... ･ For more information about weight in relation to height, and to see the distribution of weights and heights ...
- What is the average weight of a 5' 6 15-year-old girl??
- The minimum and maximum weight for a 5' 6" 15 year old girl is 104 and 153 respectively.
- Is 119 lbs an average weight for a 5'7 15 year old girl??
- Well, what's your build? Are you an athlete? I would say 119 lbs for a 5'7" girl is a little UNDER weight.
Prev Question: What is a good workout for your lower abs? More
People also view