What is the weight of an average man 6 foot
According to your height of 6' 0" your ideal healthy weight is 165 lbs. Your recommended weight range is between 147 and 183 lbs. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-weight-of-an-average-man-6-foot ]
More Answers to "What is the weight of an average man 6 foot"
- What is the average weight for a 6 foot tall man??
- Approximately 180-190 pounds is average, although a fully healthy person can be well over 200 pounds, due to muscles etc.
- What is the average weight for a 6 foot tall man that works out??
- around 175-180 lbs(80 kgs) would be normal weight.hope so i helped
- What is the average weight for a man that is six feet tall??
- 162 to 168 Lbs would be a good weight but it also depends a lot on your build like are you heavy boned and muscled or slim/slender. For a medium build man the ideal weight would be around 178-195. For a large build man it would be 188-206. ...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What is the average weight for a 6 foot tall man that works out?
- Q: i work out like everyday and i weigh 215 lbs. and trying to slim down to a lower weight
- A: around 175-180 lbs(80 kgs) would be normal weight.hope so i helped
- What's the AVERAGE (not "ideal") weight for a 6-foot tall male?
- Q: A male who meets the average eating requirements of a twenty year old, and doesn't work out excessively? And six feet tall. What's the average weight for men at that weight?(By average I mean...not overweight, not underweight)Sorry...a man of that height, not that weight.(I typed the wrong word at the end of my questions.)I'm asking for the weight.XDD I'm not asking this for me. I'm not that tall.
- A: Being 6 foot and 75lbs is emaciated!!!!!!
- What is the average weight for a 6 foot tall 18 year old male?
- Q: I am a native man.
- A: I am 6'1 190 pounds
Prev Question: What is cardio respiratory endurance
People also view