Is creatine bad
It can be in excess. If you eat a balanced diet with meat & fish, your body has enough creatine so you don't need supplementation. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-creatine-bad ]
More Answers to "Is creatine bad"
- The only safe and effective creatine is BUFFERED CREATINE because it wont degrade into a toxin. its resistant to PH change. They sell it in every body building store. Make sure you don't buy anything that says creatine monohydrate because i...
- UNDERSTANDING THE BIOSYNTHESIS AND DISTRIBUTION OF CREATINE Daily demand for creatine is met through two processes, either by absorption of Cr taken in through diet or by “de novo biosynthesis” (Balsom 1994, Wyss 2000, Williams 1999). In th...
- We don't know. No studies have been done on the long term effects of creatine. Creatine is NOT FDA approved! It is a supplement, and therefore is not required to get FDA approval. I personally do not take it because no one knows the long te...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Why is whey protein and creatine bad to take under the age of 18?
- Q: I'm working out alot to get ready for the upcoming football season and I wanted to get stronger faster. So I wanted to get the big container of whey protein or creatine to help me. But the back of the package says "Not intended for people under the age of 18." Why is that and is it still bad for me?
- A: Don't take creatine all it does is add water weight to your muscles, then when you stop taking it, you lose that weight.100% Whey Protein is the best, but you don't even need supplements to build muscle, just make sure you get lots of protein in through your food.
- How is creatine bad for your body?
- Q: i am looking at buying this sports nutrition package and one of the items is creatine. i have heard a couple years back its bad for you some how but i forgot and i just want to know what i would be getting into if i bought it.
- A: Creatine is not bad for you, at all, meat has creatine. Don't let anybody tell you this, there are no studies showing that creatine is bad for you, in any way. I've been taking it since it came out, nonstop, and NO your body does not make it, it's found in some food, like meat, but theres not enough of it.
- is the creatine bad for my face and body?
- Q: i just went out of a kinda bad acne. so i want to go to the gym again, if i drink creatine, can it be bad for my body, or specially for my face?
- A: if ur a guy and u quit takeing it this will give u boobs 2 of my guy friends did this and they have boobs..also make sure u drink LOTS AND LOTS of WATER creatine sucks up lots of the water in ur body
Prev Question: Is it possible for me to get a 6 pack without dieting
People also view