How to get a thinner stomach
Toning the stomach muscles is best achieved using common, basic exercises, such as crunches, sit ups and side bends. Once the stomach is toned it may be necessary to lose fat around the stomach area so your new, firm stomach muscles can be clearly seen. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-to-get-a-thinner-stomach ]
More Answers to "How to get a thinner stomach"
- How do I get a thinner stomach?
- Hi, it sounds like you have alot of toxic buildup in your colon and liver. That's why the fat in your mid section isn't going away because your body stores toxins in fat. I did a cleanse from Dr Livingston's book called GreenLife Weight Los...
- I want to lose my stomach fat and get thinner thighs. How do I do...?
- Hello, I receive hundreds of fitness questions every day from people all over the world, but by far one of the most common themes in these questions revolve around the struggles that most people are having with losing that flabby stomach fa...
- How to Get a Thin Stomach
- ･ Yeah, yeah, I know you've heard it all before. But, eating healthy is way important when you slimming... ･ First of all, DON'T miss meals. Especially breakfast, as it boosts your metabolism for the rest of the... ･ Cut down on what you do...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How can i get a thinner stomach?
- Q: My stomach needs to be thinner, about 4 inches.It is now 27, but i want it to be 23 inches. How can i do that? I used before the low curb diet (where you stop eating carbohydrates for 4 weeks) and then i'v got a stomach reduction of 7 and half inches.So what can i do next? The fat is always stored at that stomach and need now some advice to have it melted within the next 6 weeks.
- A: jogging is an excellent exercise because it let you lose weightevenly throughout your whole body. If you want to lose weight inspecific areas, you should target them with exercises. If they areyour problem areas, they will be very difficult to tone. You will haveto work double on them. The best approach is this:1. Lower/control your daily calorie intake (control for normalweight, lower for overweight).2. Run/jog to lower your overall body fat percentage.3. Target your problem areas with exercises.an excellent exercise, you can do it in front of your TV: sit on astool, and put your toes under something (piece of heavy furniture,for example). In your hands hold a little dumbbell. Please, make surethat it is not very heavy, start with one kilo, for example, or youwill damage your back and spine! Slowly move the upper part of yourbody back, until it's parallel with the ground. Stop for a second andmove it back to the sitting position. Repeat ten times. Every week addto the number of repetitions. You will see the results in a week,guaranteed! You will see or feel under the fat - if you have any - sixpack and muscles. Dumbbells do wonders. Much better than thesecrunches - I came up to three hundreds and there was no results ATALL. With the dumbbells you will see it in a week.
- Is swimming a good way to get a thinner stomach and legs?
- Q: I asked this already but I worded it wrong before. Can I depend on swimming as my excersize to get a thinner stomach and legs?
- A: yes a swimming pool is a great way of exerciseunderwater sex burns about 2000 calories an hour
- Good way to a thinner stomach and smaller thighs?
- Q: What are some good excercises I can do at home (besides sit ups) that can help me get a thinner stomach and smaller thighs?
- A: Jumping rope is the best to get thinner thighs. Stretches them out.Do NOT do stair stepping or jogging or anything like that.
Prev Question: What is the best way to tone your stomache
People also view