How do i get rid of fat under my butt
Try reverse lunges. Start with your feet together. Step back with your left leg. Bend both knees. The right shin should MORE? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-i-get-rid-of-fat-under-my-butt ]
More Answers to "How do i get rid of fat under my butt"
- How do you get rid of fat under your butt and on the outside of y...?
- Get on all fours and lift each leg one at a time behind you,keeping knee bent in the air. Imagine you're lifting and curling something with your knee. Do ten reps on each leg, about 6 sets every day. Also, you can alternate this excercise w...
- How to get rid of fat under butt? (picture as an example inside)??
- I think maybe some squats i know that worked for me
- How do i get rid of the fat under my bellybutton,butt and thigh r...?
- i'd invest in some flavored waters or seltzers because soda alone will add about 20 pounds a year to your body (no joke i gave up soda and lost 15 pounds from that alone)...other than that cut the amount of fats you eat and substitute with ...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How to get rid of fat under butt? (picture as an example inside)?
- Q: I'm not overweight or chubby at all, and the only spot I have extra fat is under my butt, or the very beginning of my thighs. I'd like to get rid of this, but I'm not sure what kind of exercises would work. Thanks for helping!BY THE WAY- this is NOT me in the picture. I found it online as an example.http://i922.photobucket.com/albums/ad70/stevenlikesgirls/Photo1166.jpg
- A: I think maybe some squats i know that worked for me
- Help getting rid of fat under my butt...?
- Q: I have a bit a cellulite right under my butt, and then there is some fat that bulges a bit on the sides of my upper thighs, right under my butt again. My legs arn''t horrible or anything, but I do want to get sexy looking legs. What kind of exercises would I do? Would walking miles help at all?What kind of exercises can I do at home? Without machines?
- A: Stair Master, and kiegel exercises.
- how do you get rid of fat under your butt and on the outside of your thighs?
- A: Get on all fours and lift each leg one at a time behind you,keeping knee bent in the air. Imagine you're lifting and curling something with your knee. Do ten reps on each leg, about 6 sets every day. Also, you can alternate this excercise with another I love and learned in the military, called "the fire hyrant" where you get on all fours and pretend your a dog! It sounds funny, but produces great results! Do the same reps and about 10 sets every day. Leg squats are also great to firm the butt and it helps if you use leg weights...or a small child! I walk around holding my 2 year old while doing certain housework! LOL I hope this helps a little-good luck with your work out!
Prev Question: What is the fastest way to tone your abs
People also view