How can i lose 5 pounds a week
Try the "Sacred Heart Diet." Over 7 days you eat as much soup as you want & follow this menu: Day 1- soup and fruit. MORE? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-can-i-lose-5-pounds-a-week ]
More Answers to "How can i lose 5 pounds a week"
- ･ 1 Start on a Monday! Don't be silly and think that you can start on Saturday! Enjoy your pre-diet weekend... ･ 2 Here comes Monday! Go!! Take it easy on Monday and don't try to jump in too hard. The water' s cold... ･ 3 Okay..here comes a...
- Hi, LaToya, this is the fastest and most effective weight loss I know.･ 1) Go on the 5-4-3-2-1 diet ･ 2) Give up all sweet drinks (even diet soda) and drink mostly water ･ 3) Give up all extra sodium (don't salt your food and don't eat sa...
- I personally don't ever think crash diets are really healthy or a good idea, but if you do want to lose weight fairly quickly, cut the carbs for a week. stick to egg whites, a bit of cheese (do NOT go overboard on fat and bacon, but use som...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How to lose 5 pounds every week for 5 weeks?
- Q: Please no "cut off an arm" answers. If you don't want to help, just don't answer the question. Please tell me what to eat everyday and what exercises i can do. I know people who have lost 5 pounds a week, so it is possible. I'd appreciate it, thanks=].
- A: it's very unrealistic to lose 5 lbs a week for 5 weeks. even if you fast and don't eat anything and exercise a lot it would be really hard. but here goes. count your calories. eat less than 1000 calories a day. eat only plant foods (beets, broccoli, lettuce, apples, etc.) no sauces, no bread, no meat. no dressing. just eat plants.
- How to lose 5 pounds in 1 week?
- Q: I'm trying to lose about 5 pounds every week for ten weeks, in order to shed about 50 pounds altogether, but I don't know how!Please don't say it's impossible either, my doctor said the maximum I could lose in a week was 5 pounds, and I also know about ten other people who have been able to do the same thing. Any advice?
- A: you can do it, just keep at it, eat right and lots of exercise...every little bit helps...One thing that works for me is: before I eat, I drink a large glass of water, then if I'm still hungry, I won't eat as much as I would have.It's better to eat 5-6 small meals than 2 or 3 regular meals each day.also, fyi:1 pound = 3500 calories.If you burn more calories than you eat, you will lose weight.ie, if you eat 2000 calories per day and burn 2500, you will lose 1 pound every week.the average person burns 1000-1500 calories per day, just being alive.power walking can burn 200-500 calories per hour.exercise bike can burn 200-600 calories per hour.swimming can burn 100-800 calories per hour.jogging/running can burn 300-1200 calories per hour.Also, try not to eat within 3-4 hours of going to sleep.*********VERY IMPORTANT************when trying to lose weight, very important to drink lots and lots of water ! ! ! You should drink at least 10 glasses per day, like 1 glass every hour !This helps your body get rid of the fat when you are burning calories.
- Is it possible to lose 5 pounds in a week?
- Q: I'm 185'3 104 I want to lose weight off my thighs I want to lose 5 pounds this week.What are some tips ?How do I keep the weight off ?I plan to diet and exerciseIs it possible to lose 5 pounds in a week ?
- A: Yes it is possible for overweight people because they have a lot to lose so their body is going to give it up easier. I guess people with a healthy weight can lose 5 pounds too but it will take a lot more effort and/or not eating much. But you are at a very healthy weight so it is going to take a lot of effort to lose any pounds. Instead of pounds lost you should measure inches. Try toning up your legs by running and other leg exercises.
Prev Question: What's the best way to work out your abs
People also view