What is the average weight of a person who is 5 feet, 5 inches tall
The average weight for a woman who is five feet five inches tall is between 120 and 128 pounds, those are the healthy weights! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-average-weight-of-a-person-who-is-5-feet%2C-5-inches-tall ]
More Answers to "What is the average weight of a person who is 5 feet, 5 inches tall"
- What is the average weight of a person who is 5 feet and 3 inches...?
- You are healthy. Range from 115-137 lbs is healthy.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What is the average weight of a person who is 5 feet and 3 inches tall?
- Q: My height is 5 feet and 3 inches and my weight is 118 pounds. Am I underweight, overweight, or normal? And if possible, you can state what the minimum and maximum weight of a person who is 5 feet and 3 inches tall. Thanks to all who would answer.
- A: You are healthy.Range from 115-137 lbs is healthy.
- What size pants/ jeans should I be able to wear? I"m 5'1" but I wear a size 15?
- Q: Since I"m not very tall shouldn't I be able to wear a smaller size? What is an average size for a person to wear who is 5 foot 1 inch tall. My weight is 160 lbs I think.
- A: You would want to buy a "petite" size, so the pant legs would be shorter.You might just want to try on sizes starting with a 15, 16, 17, 18.I am 5'7" 175, and have on a size 16 right now.
- what the average weight..?
- Q: for a 5 foot 4 inches tall person?im almost 14 years old.
- A: If you are worried about your weight go to the doctor or search BMI on google, and take the thing and it will tell you if you are the right weight. Age matters too.Good luck!
Prev Question: How do you sweat less
People also view