How much should a 5' 5" woman weigh
A woman of that height should weigh about 112 pounds. ChaCha again soon! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-much-should-a-5%27-5%22-woman-weigh ]
More Answers to "How much should a 5' 5" woman weigh"
- How much should I weigh, 5'7"?
- Wow, your the exact same weight and height as me! I think we could maybe do with another 5lbs or so, but as long as we're eating healthy, our weight's fine. Maybe above 120lbs would be good though, but its up to you. If your fine at this we...
- How Much Should I Weigh At 5'6?
- Unless u eat food that contain vitamin fro healthy growth foods like carbohydrate food and etc
- Should not the government be spending much more on providing heal...?
- The way Gujarat government is progressing, every thing will change by itself and it will be on the bases of demand and supply. Today they are more concentrating on 'economic development' this will bring overall development including health ...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- I'm 33 and 136 lbs at 5'6". 31"/28.5"/39" kinda pear shaped after my son. Would you say I should lose more?
- Q: I lost about 20lbs already since March. I walk 5 days a week briskly and light weight training.4-5 days a week. I don't see much in the results department there. lol
- A: way to go!try to start with more strenuous exercises for your stomach if you are pear-shaped.
- How much heat (kJ) is lost or gained by 341.0 ml of water when 5.39 g of MgSO4 is dissolved in the wat
- Q: For the following reaction to occur MgSO4 → Mg2+(aq) + SO42−(aq) the change in enthalpy must be −91.3 kJ/mol How much heat (kJ) is lost or gained by 341.0 ml of water when 5.39 g of MgSO4 is dissolved in the water ?
- A: mgSO4= 24.3+32.07+(15.9994)4= 120.3676(-91.3/120.3676) * 5.39= -4.088-4.088 * 1000= -4088the answer is: 4088J and since this sign is -, we can say that the system is giving 4088J to the water.for question 3, to find change in Temperature, you need to take 4088/4.19= 975.65 and then 975.65/341= 2.8611= 2.86
- Determine the mass of carbon dioxide produced from the combustion of 5.39 g of C10H22O with excess oxygen. ?
- Q: Determine the mass of carbon dioxide produced from the combustion of 5.39 g of C10H22O with excess oxygen. Please help!
- A: C10H22O + 15O2 >> 10CO2 +11 H2OMoles C10H22O = 5.39 g / 342.29648 g/mol = 0.0157Moles CO2 = 10 x 0.0157 = 0.157Mass CO2 = 0.157 mol x 44.0098 g/mol = 6.91 g
Prev Question: What are some good biceps workouts
People also view