How many miles does the average person walk in a year
No one has calculated how many miles the average person walks in a year because the numbers vary so intensely. ChaCha on! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-many-miles-does-the-average-person-walk-in-a-year ]
More Answers to "How many miles does the average person walk in a year"
- How many miles does the average American walk a year??
- Well. It depends on the person. Some people exercise daily while others weekly, and even others rarely are spotted outside.
- How far does an average person walk?
- The average person walks an average of 184,000 km during their lifetime.
- What is the average number of miles a person walks in their life??
- With the obesity epidemic receiving so much attention , lots of folks are talking the exercise talk. But how many are walking the walk ? Picking through web sites that highlight trivia and " fun facts ," we found mucho stats on ...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How long would it take for an average 17 year old to WALK one mile?
- Q: i know it depends on the speed the person is walking, the weather, what they are wearing, blah blah blah. I just want a general round-a-bout answer. Just curious, you see.
- A: You can walk about 3-4 miles per hour. That would mean it would take around 15-20 minutes to walk a mile.
- What the most hard to believe face that u know?
- Q: hey leave me a comment if u have a strange, or just totally hard to believe face that us humans do so something like i heard that the average person walks 4 miles making their bed every year, now idk if that's true or not but yea, leave me a comment, the one that is the coolest or whatever i will choose as the best answer*FACT* not face im sorry everyonewhats the most hard to believe FACT is what i ment everyone
- A: A minimum of 15% of all Americans are functionally illiterate, meaning that they can read a STOP sign, or sign their name and do basic math, but they could not read a newspaper or understand complex concepts.Explains a lot, doesn't it?Taoist/Atheist
- What do you think of this Federal Goverment Study?
- Q: A 2006 Federal Goverment Study found that the average person walks about 900 miles per year. Another study found that the average person drinks an averageof 22 gallons of beer a year.Does that mean that on the average we get 41 miles to the gallon ?Okay, so I'm getting tired. Give me a break ! (lol)
- A: Girl, just had to sneak in for one...thanks I needed a laugh. I figure that since I do not drink beer but I do like Mexican food...I shall NEVER run low on gas. OK I am tired also but thanks for the chuckle. At my age I figure I am a RollsHarleyKen...Rolls down one hill, hardlin kin get up the next...take care and hugs. AldaYou get a bunny for that question...(\__/)(='.=)(")_(")
Prev Question: What is the most push ups in a day
People also view