How fast can the average person run
The average human can run anywhere between 15-18 MPH. Those are speeds of an average male. ChaCha for now! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-fast-can-the-average-person-run ]
More Answers to "How fast can the average person run"
- Most adults can run at about 7 mph in a short distance. That would be at top speed. If the same person ran a mile it would probably take about 30 to40 minutes depending if they are tired or fully energized.
- it depends for how long but just a couple seconds i would guess around 15mph im pretty sure that if your physically able to run you could run atleast 15mph for a couple of secounds
- I can only walk at 4 mile an hour without running, so anything over that could be an average
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How fast does an average person run?
- Q: 100m200m400m1500mIn the age groups of 13-16?Also how fast would they run it if they had like say 6 months of training?Add my email to talk please email@example.com
- A: males?give or take 15%14.5 31.069.58 mins.i can tell u what the times are in my area, but it changes with the area and the group of people ur talking about....va average is not Kenya average i'm surethere is no way to accuraly say what "six months of training" will do it all depends on how hard u train, and on what u do for training. for example if u run several miles a day, your 1500 time will do down more than you 100 time will, though they will probably both go down considerablylet's assume u have a moderate intensity workout that balances speed work with distance12.525.057.06.5 minsalso factor in you age, i'm assuming that the person doing this is about 15
- How fast can the average person run mile?
- A: if it takes more than 8 minutes you are officially out of shapebut average.. i'd say 10 minutes
- How fast can the average person run?
- Q: mph please
- A: it depends for how long but just a couple seconds i would guess around 15mph im pretty sure that if your physically able to run you could run atleast 15mph for a couple of secounds
Prev Question: How do I increase my cardio exercise
People also view