How can u stick to a workout plan
You can stick to a workout plan by having a partner to motivate you and help you keep to a regimen. Thanks for using ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-can-u-stick-to-a-workout-plan ]
More Answers to "How can u stick to a workout plan"
- How to Stick to a Workout Plan
- ･ 1 Set a specific time every day to work out and set your cell phone or watch to beep when that time arrives... ･ 2 Enlist a friend or family member to work out with you. Having someone who is depending on you to show... ･ 3 Inform your ...
- What's a good workout plan to stick to?
- Well I have been through the same thing. One way is find a sport you like and start by playing/practing that. Try not to do the same thing everyday because if you do things will get boring fast. Since it is now summer swimming is the best t...
- Will I lose my metabolism if I stick with this workout plan??
- Yeah, I'm thinking those must be OR commas not AND commas, because... a 12" sub, a chipotle burrito, AND two chicken breasts? Twice a day? I'd be impressed as hell if you could even eat all of that. Assuming it is OR, it seems like...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How long should it take for me to start seeing results and to get ripped if i stick to a steady workout plan?
- Q: I have fallen off track a couple times and never really stuck to a real good workout plan, but now i feel like its imperative that i stick with it this time and eat healthy but i don't know about how long it will take for me to start seeing alot of gains and about how long until basically im huge Lol
- A: 3-6 months. If you exercise daily and eat healthy- you should become more muscular more quickly.
- If I get a bowflex and I stick to the workout plan will I see alot of results?
- Q: I don't want to bulk up I just want to tone what I already have, if I stick to the workout they talk about will it really work?? Only answer if you know please.
- A: Yes! but remember what you eat when your not working out is just as important as the workout routine.
- how do you stick to a workout plan?!?!? i love dancing and walking, but i dont have TIME?
- Q: i am trying to lose weight and i will do a couple really good weeks and then just fall apart and eat crap food and not work out. i love to dance to my ipod playlists, and to just walk at a quick pace. im even thinking of getting some ankle weights, but how do i stick to it!!!!
- A: you dont really need a planmore of a life style.if you are trying to lose weight invest in a good pare of running shoesrunning is cardio it burns fat, also invest in those strech bands.so after your 15 min run or w/e do some strength training, incorp that with goos eating and in 6 weeks or so you will se resaluts
Prev Question: How do you work out your triceps without weights
People also view