Can running give you a firmer butt
Running is good for firming the butt especially running uphill. You can also try the single-legged Romanian Deadlift to tone and firm your butt. Thanks for asking ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-running-give-you-a-firmer-butt ]
More Answers to "Can running give you a firmer butt"
- Will running on a tredmill give me firmer legs/thighs/butt ??
- I've been told that you'll get thinner/firmer thighs if you run on a treadmill. IF you want muscular legs, you'll need to do some weight machines. Have you tried running up and down stairs. That will firm your butt better than running and y...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- will running on a tredmill give me firmer legs/thighs/butt ?
- Q: if i run on the tredmill wll that give me that? my legs arent really "fat" there just not tight and firm.. liek there flabby but not big. idk i just dont like them and i want them to be nicer and firmer but im not into excerising too much so what im willing to do is run on the tredmill. will that give me what i want?? someone who acutally knows what they're talking about and has some experience would be greatly appreciated :0)
- A: I've been told that you'll get thinner/firmer thighs if you run on a treadmill. IF you want muscular legs, you'll need to do some weight machines. Have you tried running up and down stairs. That will firm your butt better than running and your calfs will look great too!
- Does Running help to get a nice & firm butt?
- Q: I wanted to ask if running can helps to get a firm, nice butt. If I start running will it bulk up my thighs with muscle? I would like to lift and firm my butt but I don't want my thighs to get bigger and build any muscles.
- A: http://www.aolhealth.com/fitness/glute-butt/exercisesThese are the best nice & firm buns exercises for you to do without building any muscles.Running with help only to strengthen your legs, depending on the kind of running you do, not reallly firm them.
- How can I get my butt and thighs rounder and firmer and my waist smaller?
- Q: How can I get my butt and thighs rounder and firmerI know squats work but anything else? I used to have a really nice round firm butt, unfortuanly as of late it's been getting flatter and my thighs are not tight anymore. ;_; should i take up running again? It's really sad since i'm only 18Also how can make my waist smaller? It's currently a 29 and i want about a 25 - 27.
- A: Cycling (like road cycling) makes a huge difference; take a look at a cyclist's thighs some time. Also, the cycling motion helps with abs.Smaller waist? Abdominal exercises -- crunches and twists help. Firm up those muscles and your waist shrinks. Enjoy!
Prev Question: What is the average heart rate for a 20 year old female
People also view