How many days after the start of your period do you ovulate
Ovulation usually takes place 14 days after the beginning of your menstrual cycle. ChaCha for now! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-many-days-after-the-start-of-your-period-do-you-ovulate ]
More Answers to "How many days after the start of your period do you ovulate"
- How many days after your period does ovulation start??
- If you are on a 28 day cycle, most women ovulate between the 10th and 17th day of their cycle. Your cycle starts the first day of your period, lasting until the first day of your next period.
- How many days after your period do you start to ovulate??
- As women have different menstrual cycles you can't count from the start of your menstrual cycle, this is because you ovulate around 14 days *before* your period - if you have a 28 day cycle that would mean you ovulate around a week after yo...
- Can a woman ovulate 30 days after the start of her last period??
- Yes, it is possible from anywhere from 25-40 days.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- how many days after your period do you start to ovulate if you have a 30 day cycle?
- Q: My boyfriend for about 6years and I are trying to have a baby for several month now and so far no luck, I've started to track when i should ovulate, but yet again no luck. So now I want to figure out how many day before my period do I ovulate since I have a 30 day cycle? Please Help
- A: http://www.ovulation-calculator.org/this here may help you ! : )
- How many days after your period do you start to ovulate?
- Q: I am trying to get pregnant and I need to know the day to start having intercourse...LOL I feel crazy.. Please be nice...
- A: As women have different menstrual cycles you can't count from the start of your menstrual cycle, this is because you ovulate around 14 days *before* your period - if you have a 28 day cycle that would mean you ovulate around a week after your period (assuming that your period is a week long), where as if you have a 48 day cycle it'll be more than two weeks after your period. See what I mean?If you are trying to conceive then you need to be doing more than guessing your ovulation dates, bear in mind too that you are fertile for a few days before ovulation and around two days after ovulation. You're best bet would be using something like Fertility Awareness Method to determine exactly when you are fertile each month (it will be slightly different each month), if you aren't pregnant after a few months of using a method like this then this method will be able to show you why you are not getting pregnant which also makes things easier if you have problems conceiving. See http://www.tcoyf.com
- Is it possible to start ovulating 2 days after your period ends?
- Q: I started my period on the 14th and it end in the morning on the 20th. My cycles are usually about 32 days apart, give or take a few days. My period this month was suppose to start on the 17th but started on the 15th. For the last two days I had wettness and white lotion like mucus. Could I be ovulating? Today when I was doing something I though for a minute my period came again but when I went to the bathroom it was just white lotion mucus stuff. I thought most woman ovulate around 14 days after their period. However I know this is not always true. I just am not sure if it is possible to ovulate so close to the day your period ended. What do you think? My hubby and I have been TTC. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
- A: Your ovulation time depends on how long your cycles are. If you have a regular 28 day cycle, then you ovulate around day 14, but since you have irregular cycles you can ovulate ANY TIME during your cycle. I used to ovulate between day 8-11 of my cycles and my period used to last about 4 to 5 days so it is very possible that you ovulate after your period. Now, the lotion like discharge you have is a normal thing however in order to be ovultion your discharge has to be sticky white, you have to be able to stretch it from 1 to 2 inches, when you have this discharge then you are ovulating, but not all women have that, like me I never had that discharge, my cervical mocus was very little and I could not tell by checking my discharge whether I was ovulating or not so I decided to get an ovulation predictor called Fertile Focus, check it out, www.fertilefocus.com
Prev Question: When is the most least likey time to get pregnant
People also view