Does a woman get cramps while spotting
Yes, a woman can cramp and spot at the same time. Sometimes, this is a sign of pregnant. Thanks for using ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/does-a-woman-get-cramps-while-spotting ]
More Answers to "Does a woman get cramps while spotting"
- Do all women have spot bleeding and cramps after implantation??
- everybody is different but you most certainly can get period type cramping and spot bleeding. why don't you get an early pregnancy testing kit from the chemist tomorrow clear blue digital and first response are really good ones you can test...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Question about spotting?
- Q: I am a little over 6 weeks pregnant with my 2nd baby and I started spotting on Monday evening. I know every pregnancy is different and this symptom is new to me. I am not freaking out because I know that some women spot while they are pregnant, but I would like to know when this is going to end. I am not cramping at all and I don't have any back pain so I know that this is not a sign of a miscarriage. Thanks in advance.
- A: I wish you the best and everything should be ok but lack of cramping and back pain are NOT signs that it is not a miscarriage if you are bleeding. I am in no way trying to be a downer but I just thought you should know.
- can you have bleeding with cramps and blood clots while pregnant even though its not really called a period?
- Q: i heard some women bleed throughout there pregnancy as if they were on their period and i dont mean just spotting.did this happen to you or someone you know?
- A: The percentage is 3% of pregnacies have periods. Not common and they are light. (No clots, clots are a sign of a problem)
- Pregnant ladies or women who have kids: Have you experienced spotting while pregnant?
- Q: I am about 7 weeks pregnant, and I found out two weeks ago that I was pregnant. I started spotting a few days before I even found out I was pregnant and I have spotted on and off since. It is usually brown, pink or brick red. I made an appt with the doc and they won't even take me until I was 8 weeks (I made the appt at 5 weeks). I told the lady on the phone that I had been spotting and she said that I should not worry unless it was heavy and cramps with clotting. But I have been spotting two weeks now on and off and it is really bothering me. Am I stressing out for nothing or you think I should consider going to the ER? My appt is on Friday.
- A: It can be perfectly normal to have spotting during pregnancy. I know how you feel and its easy for people to tell you not to worry. You would know if there was something really wrong as you would have cramps and the bleeding would be fresh with clots. If you are only having a little spotting and its pinky brown then it doesn't sound like anything to worry about. I had 2 miscarriages before i had a healthy pregnancy. With my son who is now 11 weeks old I had spotting and then later in the pregnancy i had quite a large fresh bleed. It turned out to be nothing more than a blood clot. Hope all goes well.
Prev Question: How many kids will I have when im older
People also view