What are midcycle symptoms
Mid-cycle symptoms are abdominal or lower back pain and intermenstrual spotting. These are caused by the estrogen levels. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-midcycle-symptoms ]
More Answers to "What are midcycle symptoms"
- What are midcycle symptoms
- Mid-cycle symptoms are abdominal or lower back pain and intermenstrual spotting. These are caused by the estrogen levels. ChaCha!
- Should I be worried with mid cycle symptoms?
- The egg would be fertilized on the day you ovulated (the day of conception). It takes the fertilized egg around a week and up to 10 days to implant into the uterus. Implantation bleeding would occur when the egg implants into the uterine li...
- Is bleeding mid-cycle a symptom of pregnancy?
- ･ It can be a sign of pregnancy. Sometimes light bleeding or spotting occurs mid-cycle due to implantation ... ･ A young woman up to the age of 17 may have 3 months of missed periods simply because she hasn't reached ...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What are the symptoms of a miscarriage.. Needing support?
- Q: I think I am possibly having an early miscarriage. I had what i thought was a period on Nov 29. It was different than normal and only 3 days. Have had extremely sore breasts since then and occasional spotting. I was thinking in the back of my mind I should test but I didn't. Well yesterday at cd 16 I started having severe cramps. Worse than my period cramps and starting spotting bright red. Then this morning i started flooding with bright red blood and passing clots and major cramps. I never have had midcycle spotting or bleeding or anything near this heavy of a flow. My doctor said it could be a possible early miscarriage and she said to see if I stop bleeding on my own. Does this sound like what is going on to you? I am really not sad. If it is a miscarriage I am positive in knowing that I did conceive so I know it is possible. I also read that a lot of women have an early miscarriage wth their first pregnancy before going on to have a successful pregnancy. Any imput?Is it ok to not feel totally sad about a miscarriage this early on? I am slightly disappointed and I don't feel good but I still feel ok with it. What will happen if I don't stop bleeding?Is it ok to not feel totally sad about a miscarriage this early on? I am slightly disappointed and I don't feel good but I still feel ok with it. What will happen if I don't stop bleeding?Malissa M I think you hit the nail on the head about the fact that I didn't know and didn't start celebrating. So I am just more like no emotions right now because I didn't know I was pregnant to begin with. It is weird because my breasts are not nearly as sore or swollen now. The bleeding has let up some and the cramping is not nearly as bad. So that is a positive. I am definately going to see my doctor when the bleeding stops just for reassurance. Thanks for the imput and advice.We have been ttc for 17 months now.
- A: If you are having a spontaneous miscarriage, you will probably have vaginal bleeding, abdominal pain, and cramping. Bleeding may be only slight spotting, or it can be quite severe. Your health care provider will ask about how much you have bled—usually the number of pads you've soaked through. You will also be asked about blood clots or whether you saw any tissue. Pain and cramping occur in the lower abdomen. They may occur on only one side, both sides, or in the middle. The pain can also go into your lower back, buttocks, and genitals. You may no longer have signs of pregnancy such as nausea or breast swelling/tenderness if you have experienced a miscarriage. If you are having a lot of bleeding you should go to the hospital in case it is something very serious. Good luck hun. We are here if you need us.
- Bleeding 2 weeks after period (midcycle bleeding)?
- Q: My last period started April 27th and I started to bleed lightly on May 12th. It continued until today (May 14th), but it suddenly got heavy enough that I had to use a pad. I'm ovulating around this time, but it seems that my bleeding is too heavy to be ovulation bleeding.I was sexually active from the time that my last period stopped and the light spotting began, and we always use condoms. I'm 20, and this has never happened to me before, so I'm really freaking out about this and wondering if I should go to a gynecologist. I probably will end up making an appointment, but I'd just like a little insight on what this could be. Is it possible that my period came this early? I don't have any of the usualy menstruation symptoms (sore breasts, cramps, etc).Thanks in advance.By the way, I am not on Birth Control.
- A: Yes, I would recommend seeing a gynecologist. It is very possible that this bleeding you have going on could be indicating an infection such as with the cervix. The dr will help you to try and figure out what could be causing this. They will ask about your history and such to see if it helps to give any additional clues as to what could be going on.
- Causes of midcycle brown spotting or discharge?
- Q: Here's the deal. I am not on any oral contraceptives. My partner of 3 years had a vasectomy 4.5 years ago. I normally have a 32 day cycle. On cycle day 25, I awoke to a dime size brown spot in my underwear. There was more brown the next two times I went to the bathroom and wiped. I just thought I was starting my period so I put in a tampon to go swimming. Three hours later there was only one spot of brown on the tampon and there has been nothing since. Today is cycle day 28 and no period or period-like symptoms. What could cause this? This is something that I have not experienced - usually my period just comes on like a fury. It seems to late in cycle to be ovulation spotting, and it is not breakthrough bleeding because I am not on birth control. What is this and should I be worried? I am not under any stress or medications. Just normal life as always/
- A: Could be just old blood being cleaned out as the vagina does its job. Discharge is effected by meds, illness, diet, water intake and exercise. See a doctor if you are concerned.
People also view