What is a sty and what medicine is used for it
A:A stye is a pimple or abscess that forms in either the upper or lower eyelid. Do not wear make up and apply warm, wet compress. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-a-sty-and-what-medicine-is-used-for-it ]
More Answers to "What is a sty and what medicine is used for it"
- What is a sty and what medicine is used for it
- A stye is a pimple or abscess that forms in either the upper or lower eyelid. Do not wear make up and apply warm, wet compress.
- Can the med vigamox be used for a sty in the eye
- Yes this is a pink eye condition like infection and you can use warm water cloths on this and make it feel better, but the best form of treatment is Vigamox®* Ophthalmic Solution and TobraDex® Ophthalmic Suspension and Ointment to treat cer...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- will gentamicin sulfate ophthalmic solution get rid of a sty?
- Q: i had it in the medicine cabinet and i have a sty in my left eye.idk how long it has been there,so i was wondering if i could use it for a sty, if not what else could i do to get rid of it?
- A: No you should not put any old medicine in your eye go see a chemist/druggist/pharmacist and get a new unopened treatment rather than risk an even worse infection in your eye. Any eye ointment/solution should be used in only one eye or by one person this is to stop cross infection.
- Erythromycin Ointment, does it really work ?
- Q: Instead of relying on just the medical advice/details, I like talking to people on Yahoo Answers. I've gotten alot of good answers on here.The doctor told me, I have a sty from a hair follicle. So she gave me erythromycin opthalmic ointment.The sty - bump - chalazion, feels like a ingrown hair, but I think the cause is from dust, or allergies.I'm not ruling out her opinion of it being a eyelash, I just think there are other possibilites of the exact cause.Let me get to my questions.Does erythromycin opthalmic ointment really work ?( i've read that this stuff is used for a number of things, is this true )Your suppose to lean back, and drop a ointment in the eye, which seems impossible. Can't I just wash my hands, put it on my finger, then touch under my eyelid with it ?I like learning, and love learning about cures, so that when a problem comes up, I know how to treat it, and what medicine to use.
- A: Yes, it really works. No, you cannot put it on your finger. You do not want to touch the tip of the tube with your finger or even to your eye. Pull your lower eyelid down and place the med there. Then start blinking, that will get it into your eye.
- How do you get over a 10yr relationship, when the other person tells you that your feelings were 1-sided?
- Q: I was 30 when I met my boyfriend, he was 59. I am 40 years old and he turned 70 and thinks he is God's gift to the bar room skanks. I was always told I was too beautiful and too kind-hearted to be with such a mean, selfish bastar_. About 2 months ago I had enough of his verbal, emotional, abuse and walked away. He was telling me that he has a fan club at the local bar and has his pick out of 3 women that are crazy about him. I asked him what happened to love. He stated that a one time he loved me for the moment, but for the most part my feeling were one-sided. I use to cook for him, clean, put out his medicine and loved him despite other men hitting on me. I took being teased for being with an old goat. He use to beg me not to leave him & tell me regularly I was the best and he loved me. Today he tells me that at the time he may have meant it. That I am too old for him now. Despite being broke up, 2 weeks ago I went to check on him and his house was a pig sty and he told me he is so broke now. I think he is trying to buy women. He tried his hardest to get me to sleep with him. I told him, just as faithful as I was to him, I am faithful to my new boyfriend. He blew up at me. I am so full of hurt over what he said. I told him today on the phone. I am going to laugh when you die alone in your shit-stained tightey whiteys. And to never talk to me again. I am so full of hurt. His friends would sneak and ask me what I was doing with him. How can I have been so wrong. How can someone use someone that showered them with love for so many years? I feel so hurt.
- A: He is a looser!!!!
Prev Question: What are the syptoms of staph
People also view