What could the bump in the back of my mouth on my gums be, that really hurts
A:It could be an abscess or a blocked salivary duct. Best to go see your dentist, who would know best. ChaCha for now! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-could-the-bump-in-the-back-of-my-mouth-on-my-gums-be%2C-that-really-hurts ]
More Answers to "What could the bump in the back of my mouth on my gums be, that really hurts"
- What could the bump in the back of my mouth on my gums be, that r...?
- It could be an abscess or a blocked salivary duct. Best to go see your dentist, who would know best. ChaCha for now!
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- My gum really hurts above one of my tooths in my mouth.A small bump it looks like is there.?
- Q: Well on the left side of my mouth theres a tooth and above it theres a bump on my gums that hurts when touched. It first started hurting 3 days ago. It is not in the back of my mouth but is about 3 tooths away from my left front tooth. What could it be.
- A: It sounds like a tooth abscess. This is a glorified word word a tooth infection. A bump above a tooth, with pain is definitely a symptom of an abscess. You really need to get to a dentist immediately to find out for sure. If it is an infection, then you will need to be on antibiotics. If this is an abscess, you will need either a root canal or a tooth extraction.Again, you really should go see a dentist immediately because if it is an infection, it will only spread and get worse without treatment.Sorry to scare you. I had an abscess in 2005. I hope it is not an abscess, However, for your health's sake, please see a dentist like tomorrow.Good Luck.
- My tooth really hurts. Olease help?
- Q: Okay, so for about 3 days now, my tooth in the back on the left side really hurts. When I press down on it, it really hurts. It's sort of affecting other parts of my mouth to hurt as well. It's excruciating pain to the point that I can't sleep. When I take medicine, it calms downs ... but then hurts again.What could be the problem?So this morning, there's like a huge bump now on my gums. My gums hurt as well.Is there something wrong with me?My mom is going to schedule an appointment for me.Anyways, I researched about wisdom tooth, but don't quite get it? What is it? Tooth coming in?Could it be a wisdom tooth?Thanks so much.
- A: You have infection in your mouth. It may be coming fro your wisdom tooth, another tooth in front of it, or it could be a gum problem. After you see the dentist and he takes an x-ray, he will know for sure and will be able to provide the treatment to clear it up. Good luck.
- Awkward white spots in my mouth and the back of my throat...?
- Q: I have these white spots that originally started in the back of the throat and now have spread around my mouth to the side of my gums and to the side of my teeth too. The bumps really don't hurt, and I only have a minor sore throat. I also developed two very small kanker sores on the tip of my tongue if it is of any relevance. Also I have noticed the bumps for a little over a week. What could this be? Thanks.
- A: Have you been on antibiotics? If yes, then it could be thrush. The following website has links to a picture to help you figure it out:http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/oral-thrush/DS00408
Prev Question: What does strangles do to a horse
People also view