What are some diseases entamoeba cause
A:. Entamoeba histolytica is the pathogen responsible for 'amoebiasis' (which includes amoebic dysentery & amoebic liver abscesses). [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-some-diseases-entamoeba-cause ]
More Answers to "What are some diseases entamoeba cause"
- What are some diseases entamoeba cause
- Entamoeba histolytica is the pathogen responsible for 'amoebiasis' (which includes amoebic dysentery & amoebic liver abscesses).
- What diseases does entamoeba cause?
- Dysentery (aka terrible diarrhea) I think. Maybe other illnesses too -- probably depends where in the body they are.
- What disease is caused by the protist entamoeba histolytica??
- Entamoeba histolytica, a parasitic amoeba, causes amoebic dysentery, an intestinal disorder. Estimates indicate that up to 10 million individuals in the United States have parasitic amoebas, but only 2 million exhibit symptoms of the diseas...
Prev Question: What is in the lump of an absest in the mouth
People also view