How long does it take an abscessed tooth to go away
A:An abscessed tooth normally does not go away on its own. It might need to be drained, have root canal and/or take antibiotics. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-long-does-it-take-an-abscessed-tooth-to-go-away ]
More Answers to "How long does it take an abscessed tooth to go away"
- How long does it take an abscessed tooth to go away
- An abscessed tooth normally does not go away on its own. It might need to be drained, have root canal and/or take antibiotics.
- How long does it take for an abscess to go away after a tooth ext...?
- how quick does a abscess take 2 go away when you are taking antibiotics
- How long does it take for the swelling from an abscess tooth to g...?
- usually takes 2-3 days, but it will come back if the cause is not treated. Need to take inflammatory too.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How long does it take for the swelling from an abscess tooth to go away when taking penicillen?
- Q: How long does it take for the swelling caused by an abscess tooth to go away when taking penicillen.
- A: usually takes 2-3 days, but it will come back if the cause is not treated. Need to take inflammatory too.
- how long does it take for the swelling to go down after haveing an abscessed tooth pulled?
- Q: i had my tooth pulled monday..and my face is still a little swollen. how long does it usualy take before the swelling goes away ?
- A: most dentists will not pull an abcessed tooth, they give you antibiotics to take care of the abcess and then pull the tooth.the swelling from extraction can last up to a week, you can speed the process by appling an icepack to that side of your face for fifteen minutes every four hours or so.
- How long does it take for tooth abscess antibiotics to take away the pain?
- Q: I'm on Cipro for a tooth abscess. I have only been taking it for a day and a half, but if possible, I would like to know when I can expect the pain and swelling to go down. I can't sleep, I can barely eat, and I can hardly function with all the painkillers that I am taking (and are barely even working anymore). :(
- A: Most likely around day 3 you should start feeling the pain go away, I too have been on Cipro for an abcess and it has taken around that long for me to notice it going away without pain meds.
Prev Question: Is it possible to develop an eye infection as a result of an abscess tooth
People also view