How long does eye surgery take
Depending on what needs to be done, eye surgery does not take more than an hour and then a recovery time about the same. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-long-does-eye-surgery-take ]
More Answers to "How long does eye surgery take"
- How long does eye surgery take
- Depending on what needs to be done, eye surgery does not take more than an hour and then a recovery time about the same.
- Will it take longer for my eye to recover from surgery??
- Recovery from cataract surgery is the same whether you receive a monofocal lens or a multifocal lens. The number of appointments before and after surgery is also the same. The brain must adjust, however, to the new optical system created wi...
- How long will the procedure take? eye surgery center of nashville...?
- Depending on the type of procedure you have done, the time varies among patients. Please ask your doctor the average amount of time your type of scheduled procedure takes.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- how long does lazer eye surgery take?
- Q: how long does lazer eye surgery take?
- A: It took less than 60 sec. per eye but I had to wear goggles while sleeping to protect the flap that was cut in my eye in order for it to heal. My vision on the way home from the Dr. was excellent and still 20/20 after 10 years. Many improvements since then I've read.
- How long does it take to see after Lasik eye surgery?
- Q: When you go into surgery for lasik eye, how long does it take to see after words with out being blurry? Hours, Days?
- A: for most people...instantly. as soon as you sit up from the table
- Lasic eye surgery How long does it take to fully recover?
- Q: after the surgery how long do u stay blinded and then how long does it take when u can see normally again??and how much does it cost?it -4 for both eyes no other things.all other things are perfect,( pressure and asigmatism. ect)
- A: If you are the typical short sighted, the procedure takes about 10 to 15 minutes per eye, once you're all set up. The moment you sit up and look around, you will be amazed at how great it is already.The question isn't how long does it take when you can see "normally" again, it's how great you can see much much better instantly!!Initial healing takes 7 to 10 days.Healing to about 90% is within 6 to 8 weeks.Complete perfect healing, with full optical / neuro control may take up to 8 months. It just keeps getting better and better.Cost can be anywhere from $800 to $2000 per eye. The cost depends mostly on the quality of the doctor, but somewhat on how bad your correction and to remove any astigmatism.The only thing you can do wrong is wait. You'll but be amazed.
Prev Question: How do you remove tonsils
People also view