Does tearing your miniscus require surgery
Surgery is usually performed only when the meniscus tear becomes symptomatic, and interferes with activities. ChaCha on! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/does-tearing-your-miniscus-require-surgery ]
More Answers to "Does tearing your miniscus require surgery"
- Does tearing your miniscus require surgery
- Surgery is usually performed only when the meniscus tear becomes symptomatic, and interferes with activities. ChaCha on!
- Does my meniscus tear (knee) require surgery??
- yes, you could have a tear, your regular doctor has to do a MRI to see for sure. Chances are your chiropractor is correct. Yes, there is surgery for it. I had some of my meniscus removed because it was in pieces. I have been going strong si...
- What types of physical therapy do patients require after allograf...?
- The three early postoperative rehabilitation goals are; get the knee out fully straight, decrease swelling, and regain quadriceps muscle control. Patients are encouraged to do straight leg raises in the brace immediately after surgery. The ...
Prev Question: What year was Andy Worhall the artist born
People also view