When your nervous can you laugh
Nervous laughter is the body's response to embarrassment, tension and anxiety and can make the person feel worse! ChaCha for now! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/when-your-nervous-can-you-laugh ]
More Answers to "When your nervous can you laugh"
- How to Control Nervous Laughter
- Nervous laughter is the body' s response to embarrassment, tension and anxiety. It comes from the throat, and instead of relaxing the individual, actually intensifies the anxiety. The laughter...
- Why do some people laugh when they're nervous?
- It is really a nervous laughter. I do it at times. Instead of crying or getting very embarrassed, I laugh. Like when I get blood taken and anticipate the needle - I laugh and turn away- maybe they are thinking that if they laugh- something ...
- Why Do I Laugh When I'm Nervous?
- Laughter is a catharsis. There is nothing lighthearted about laughing, it's all about release. A good comedian would tell you you have to build suspense and then they will release that nervousness by laughing. Think of the word funny. Somet...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Laugh when your nervous?
- Q: I asked this question below the other day and almost everyone who answered said they laugh when they get nervous and I agree cause my friend does this too she has a hard time looking at me too. My next questions is does anyone have any ideas to help her over come her self so shes not as nervous? I like her alot and there are times I think if I make a move and kiss her it might let up some of the tension what you think?-----LAST QUESTION------"When you’re nervous...?"To the millions of people out there what are things you do when you’re nervous? More to a dating angle..
- A: YES MAKE A MOVE IT MIGHT HELP
- How do you deal with someone who has a nervous laugh?
- Q: This person I work with has a nervous laugh. You can hear them coming a mile away. Here's a sample of a conversation:You: Hi, how was your weekend?Them: It was ok *laugh*. Didn't do too much, ya know? *laugh*You: Cool, well see you later.Them: *laugh* Ok. *laugh**Continue laughing ad nauseum.* God, it's annoying!
- A: Avoid them. Because you cannot fix them. And you are going to crack one day and either say something or slap them silly.I know. Once I worked with a laugher. I finally said, "OMG, that wasn't funny. I just told you my dog died. What is wrong with you?" This caused great friction in the office until I left.Some people just need therapy.
- Is it normal for me to laugh when i'm nervous?
- Q: I have a problem, that when I'm nervous or scared, I laugh. And, its sorta embarassing. 'Cause it's like, an insain laughter that hurts my stomach.Is this normal?
- A: Yes - there's quite a lot going on there. Your stomach is reacting to fear and embarrassment and horror and being socially exposed and shamed - and so on and so forth.You're the type of person who feels people don't you very seriously - you're not smart enough or good enough. Too bad - because you're probably smart and quite competent. And people will take you as seriously as they need to.You just have to keep practicing in social situations- keep trying - it will all slow down after a while.How nice it is to be just "one of the crowd" - to never 'stick up" or "stick out"!! It is quite a gift.
Prev Question: What is the average IQ of a 5th grader
People also view