What is the butterfly feeling in your stomach? Why do we get that feeling
The sensation in the stomach is the result of that decrease in blood flow. Your body redistributes blood to respond to crisis. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-butterfly-feeling-in-your-stomach%3F-why-do-we-get-that-feeling ]
More Answers to "What is the butterfly feeling in your stomach? Why do we get that feeling"
- What causes the butterfly feeling in my stomach when i get nervou...?
- It's the adrenaline rush. When you're nervious, your natural instincts are to run. Your heart starts pumping faster and your body is tense. The butterfly feeling is your insides adjusting to this change and getting ready to run.
- Why do you get that butterfly feeling in your stomach when your n...?
- Adrenaline (epinephrine) is responsible for this sensation. Your adrenal glands http://www.tuberose.com/Graphics/adrenal… squirt adrenaline into your system when you're excited, scared, or nervous. This adrenaline causes blood to be sent to...
- Do you get that butterfly feeling in ur stomach when u ride silve...?
- Silver Bullet is extremely smooth, but if you get carsick easily, I'm not sure I'd recommend it. It can get pretty fast in sections, particularly the helix (long, tight sideways turn that some call a spin) at the end.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What is that butterfly feeling in your stomach, scientifically? and why does it kind of hurt?
- Q: and you feel hungry,,,,,but you don't want to eat, and sometimes it can mimic the feeling when your emotinally in pain? I don't get why the pain feeling can feel similar to the feeling of being in-love.
- A: It's not really known exactly by what they are caused, but some feel that it's the release of epinephrine (a type of adrenaline) when you're nervous. This results in blood being pulled toward the muscles, shutting down the stomache for a short time.Additionally, this may explain why people loose their appetite when they're "love sick."
- why do you get that butterfly feeling in your stomach when your nervous?
- Q: like when your nervous or whatever you get that weird feeling in your stomach. like whats going on inside your body that makes it do that?
- A: Adrenaline (epinephrine) is responsible for this sensation. Your adrenal glands http://www.tuberose.com/Graphics/adrenal.jpg squirt adrenaline into your system when you're excited, scared, or nervous.This adrenaline causes blood to be sent to your muscles, which means there is less blood in areas such as your stomach. This can cause the stomach to have small spasms in response to the decreased blood flow.It's all part of the nervous system's "fight or flight" response. Your body's getting ready to run or fight, and your muscles will need more blood to do this.
- what if you lose the dropping butterfly feeling in your stomach when you go off a rollercoaster drop?
- Q: i just recently went to magic mountain in la and i didn't feel the dropping feeling once is there any way to get it back or make it more intense?
- A: Go ride bigger faster roller coasters at cedar point.
Prev Question: How does it feel when your stressed out
People also view