What if someone is trying to kill me in my dream
To dream that you have been killed, suggests that your actions are disconnected from your emotions, or drastic changes in life. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-if-someone-is-trying-to-kill-me-in-my-dream ]
More Answers to "What if someone is trying to kill me in my dream"
- What does it mean when you dream about someone trying to kill me??
- means you have a fear of this happening obviously and it has been in your mind recently.
- What does it mean when someone is trying to kill you in your drea...?
- it means you're having a nightmare.
- Who here has had a dream about someone trying to kill you??
- i dont know why you posted this in the wii section but hey w/e, but yeah i have a few dreams were people were trying to kill me my best one was when i was actually in the mario game for super mario bros 3, everything was trying to kill me i...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What does it mean when you have a dream that someone is trying to kill you?
- Q: I had a dream that my brother was trying to kill me. What does this mean? The other night I had a dream that my brother and his friends were throwing rocks at me and I was bleeding and my mom was like "oh well" What do the dreams mean?
- A: because its your brother it means that there is something between you two... a rock symbolizes something untold and untrue, or not bonafied. this dream may be trying to tell yu that there is something that your brother has not told you and somehow either your mother knows or she was involved. the killer in the dream is always what we phycologists call "the acuesed." the killer is the one who did the harm and because his friends where there helping him this probably has to do with a mutual friend.
- Question about dreams, i always have a dream someone is trying to kill me!?
- Q: It's usually never the same person, i don't think. But i often dream about a man or sometimes two men, trying to kill me and members of my family. They never actually kill anyone, sometimes hurt. but in my dream i often manage to stop it, by fighting them off or calling police etc. what does this mean when i keep having these kind of dreams?
- A: it could be something is going to happen in your life but you will have strength to handle it. you may be the savior for your family, a friend or even yourself. it seems like it means that you are stronger than you think.
- i just had a bad dream someone was trying to kill me. What does it mean?
- Q: I called cab and driver tried to bash down dr. Ph wouldnt work. Boyfriend wanting to drink and smoke and not taking it serious. Killer let me stab him with giant knife but he would not die. I did not know why he trying to kill me. Chased me down blk and i kept trying to save boyfriend. Eventually i though hiding in my bed under duvet with him right behind me would work, couldnt even remember to lay still and as he found me and pulled the covers back i woke up. I had previously tried holding dr to keep him out and climbing tree but nothing worked. Cat that i love was also there and i was trying to protect him. and i knew my job would fire me for calling in with shock from someone trying to kill me and these matrix like hr people turned up to fire my neighbour. What does this all mean people?
- A: Might mean absolutely nothing. Could mean that you are afraid of losing those you love (your boyfriend, your cat--or your job).The killer not dying after being stabbed may mean that someone is not going to give up whatever they are doing. I had a dream about a week ago that a neighbor I've never even spoken to was trying to kill me. I don't remember all the details like you do, though.You had a nightmare--so did I--let's hope that's all it means. Remember having one as a small child, and parents telling you, "It was just a dream," or something similar. That's really all it was.
Prev Question: Can pathological liars ever change
People also view