What does it mean when you have a dream that your boyfriend is cheating on you with your friend
Dreaming that your mate, spouse, or significant other is cheating on you indicates fears of being abandoned. ChaCha again soon! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-does-it-mean-when-you-have-a-dream-that-your-boyfriend-is-cheating-on-you-with-your-friend ]
More Answers to "What does it mean when you have a dream that your boyfriend is cheating on you with your friend"
- What does it mean when u dream about ur boyfriend or girlfriend c...?
- This has happened to me before. But I also had a dream once that if you hiked to the top of this special mountain, people living on the top would hand you free kittens that came in Easter colors. My dreams don't mean stuff. I wouldn't be to...
- What Do Dreams Mean When Your Boyfriend Is Cheating With Your Fri...?
- You might be subconsciously insecure about the way they act towards each other... Or you could be consciously insecure about it... Or it could just be a dream? If you notice he's acting to affectionately towards her or vice versa calmly ...
- What does my dream mean when my boyfriend cheats on me with one o...?
- it could mean several things: You're insecure when you are in a relationship you are unsure of your boyfriend or have picked up on clues that he is unfaithful You no longer want to be in a realtionship with him but don't know how to end it....
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What does it mean when you have dreams about your boyfriend cheating on you?
- Q: My friend has been with this guy for almost 2 years now and at least a couple times a month she has nightmares about him cheating on her with different girls. In the dreams he lies about it, and doesnt have any remorse or anything. By the way, she has caught him in several lies over the course of them dating.
- A: If she has caught him lying to her several times over the course of their relationship, then she is probably working out issues in her dreams. If she has caught him lying to her then she has good reason to be distrustful of him, and this is being reflected in the dreams, as she tries to resolve her feelings around it. If she hadn't already been presented with ample evidence why she should be distrustful of him, then it would most likely be a reflection of feelings of insecurity on her part. Since she has caught him, she should weigh over the nature of what she has caught him lying about, and ask herself if she really deserves to be treated that way, ask herself if she's really prepared to continue with someone who would treat her that way (when the relationship starts out like that, it doesn't get any better, if she allows him to treat her that way, it will only get worse, and there might be someone else waiting for a chance to treat her right. Even if he were to turn over a new leaf, the stage has already been set for her not to trust him, and she might be better off making a fresh start)...good luck...
- What does it mean when you have a dream about your b/f cheating and his best friend leaves his girl for you?
- Q: Okey so I had a dream my boyfriend cheated on me with like 4 or 5 girls and was acting so perverted about them with like sexual comments and really had no remorse for what he had and was doing to me(which isn't like him). But at the end his best friend, plus his mom and girlfriend, were there watching us fight and his best friend just came and like grabbed my butt and wrapped his arms around me so affectionately(right in front of his girlfriend) and this feeling of enjoyment and comfort came over me so strong! And it turned out I stayed to live with him! What happened to his girlfriend I don't know...she just kinda disappeared! Now I always thought my boyfriends best friend was cute but I would never do anything to hurt my man!
- A: You're either feeling insecure with him or subconsciously wish that he'll cheat so you can go after his best friend.
- What does it mean to dream of your boyfriend cheating with one of your friends?
- Q: I had a dream that I had found out that my boyfriend cheated on me with one of my friends. I was so hurt that I was crying uncontrollably and slapping him in the face. I called her and asked her if it was worth it and she said yes at first then she said she didn't know. He followed me to her house and I knocked on her door and she let me in. I just kept crying and asked her how she could do that to me when I've never done anything like that to her and wouldn't. She told me that I've hurt her before and I told her, "Not intentionally!" I told my boyfriend the same thing and everytime I felt so hurt I would slap him and he would take it. He said he deserved it. Then I woke up.
- A: I am a 21 year old female in College...I took Psychology last semester and I am currently taking Sociology this semester.....Dreams are wants, desires, or fears of the subconscious.....For example.....A Woman has a dream she is in a pool...her Husband in front of her taking a picture....she's trying to stay afloat, but something keeps pushing her down...her son is sitting on her shoulders, the Woman keeps yelling to her Husband for help, but he doesn't help her.....this dream can be interpreted as, A Woman is drowning in responsibility, and her Husband won't help her......So, you could watch a movie about a couple breaking up...and if you and your boyfriend have had a fight recently, this could stimulate this dream....Anything you read, watch, or hear, you can dream about.....Dreams are also wants, fears, and desires of subconscious mind.......Don't worry about it...and don't tell your bf about it. That will only causes problems.
Prev Question: What is the point of happiness
People also view