What am i scared of
Are you scared of high gas prices? A barrel of oil is trading at $60.82, less than half of the price of a barrel of oil in July. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-am-i-scared-of ]
More Answers to "What am i scared of"
- I dont like being in small places
- 16 rooms? Geez, I'm jealous! WELL, I'll give you a little personal experience. We have a home haunt, so we've seen what works. c: Personally, I'm partial to a good insane asylum, or hospital. Go buy or make a couple straight jackets wheelc...
- Someone walking towards me, smiling, hand outstretched, stating they are going to do something good for me.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- what is the jelly sticky thing coming out of my virgina im scared is it that im having my period?
- Q: i really need to know coz last time my friend had her period while assembley it was fustrating im 11 i need to knoe wat happens to men theres this thing thats coming out of my virgina n i dont feel a thing when i go to the bathroom i saw sticky jelly stuff on my undies n when its dry it just sruck together KELP me!!!!!!!!
- A: It's discharge. It's completely normal.Discharge is how your vagina cleans itself; it also provides some natural lubrication to keep you comfortable. All women have it.The fact that you're getting it now, and that it's sticky, means that you are growing up; most girls get it before they get their first period, although that may still take a while to happen.Your body is preparing itself for when you'll be becoming a woman.
- What do I do if I have social anxiety and am scared to go to my brother's graduation party?
- Q: I think mine might be a somewhat unique situation but I am very very freaked out to go to my brother's graduation party that will be held soon. My mom is planning it and she has invited a lot of family friends that I haven't spoken to in a while and some of my old friends. I really am very very scared to go cause I am just scared of meeting old friends and my bro might be coming down for it and I am always scared to meet him too cause we are not very close. I haven't seem him for about 11 months or so. I am very scared of people. I just do not know what to do. I have been suffering and getting anxiety about this for a long time.
- A: You are making me anxious reading this.Relax. Stop thinking so much.Go hide out at the party if nothing else.Who will know.
- I am scared of driving, but not for a normal reason. How do i explain this to my parents?
- Q: If i were to get my license i would literally drive myself of a cliff. My parents constantly bug me to drive so i can get my license and drive myself around. I try to explain tot hem that i am scared of driving but have never actually said why. What can i say to them to get them to stop without actually telling them my real reason?
- A: Hey,Anonymous. I hear what you are getting at. It is not really the "cliff" part you are scared of. It could be just being afraid of getting into an accident leaving you injured and/or dying. As strange as it may sound,I am the same way too. My fear is that of getting into an accident and then having to explain to my parents how or why I got into that accident. I am from a very close-knit family. Yeah,I know that there is a whole world out there waiting for me once I get my license to drive. But what they don't see is that there are so many dangers out there as well. Careless drivers,People not looking where they are walking. Pets carelessly walking out in the middle of the road. These things scare me. I am not a violent person,I am not a careless person. I don't want anything happen to anyone out here. I'll let my parents know when I am ready. Just hope that in that time,I'll be ready. Politely ask them to stop nagging you. This isn't healthy for you. But also,Unfortunately,This isn't helping you either. We both need to get our license someday. Rather it be today,Tomorrow,Or years from now. We will have to face our fears and take that driving test to get our license. If it helps any,Just imagine some good-looking stranger walking on the side of the road. You stop and ask them if they care for a ride. They politely accept and you drive them to their destination. After the ride,They thank you and they wave goodbye to you and smile. Sometimes I get goosebumps just thinking about that. Hope I have helped some. btw,My name is David and it is a pleasure to write you. Have yourself a goodnight and God bless. Bye for now.
Prev Question: What does Depression mean
People also view