How do you make someone pee their pants in their sleep
That is an involuntary movement ans happens to many people, drink lots of water before you go to bed to do this, thanks. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-you-make-someone-pee-their-pants-in-their-sleep ]
More Answers to "How do you make someone pee their pants in their sleep"
- How do you make someone pee there pants while their sleeping??
- while he is in sleep you should pee on his pants. Trust me its will work I did that once to my friend. Oops if he reads this I'll be in big trouble
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How do you make someone pee there pants while their sleeping?
- Q: I wanna pull a prank on this little fat kid that everyone hates. How do you do it?
- A: while he is in sleep you should pee on his pants.Trust me its will work I did that once to my friend.Oops if he reads this I'll be in big trouble
- how do you make someone pee their pants as a trick?
- Q: my brother is goin to go to sleep soon and i want to make him pee the bed. what water temp. do i use and how long do i stick his hand in there for? and tell me any other things i need to know when doin this trick. thanks [:
- A: That is kinda mean... I hope your brother has a good sense of humour. Warm water, a little warmer than room temperature. Stick the tips of his fingers in the water for about 20 seconds. Other things you should know: It's not nice to use bodily functions against your brother, no matter how mean he is, or how evil you feel. I advice against this trick. Try the Whipped Cream and feather trick instead. <3
- Do dogs pee in their sleep and can they be claustrophobic?
- Q: I have a 5 month old english bulldog and I was wondering if they ever pee in the sleep like little kids? And also, when my boyfriend takes care of him at his house, he begins to pant a lot and when he goes to sleep his breathing is very quick and heavy. He keeps him supervised but locked in an average size bedroom, whereas at my place, he can run around wherever. I was just wondering if that might be because he is claustrophobic and not used to being in closed areas.
- A: Yeah, if it's been a big day and the puppy is super tired, they could pee like a kid would pee the bed. Dogs are not claustraphobic.. In order for them to have a problem like that they would have to be able to think ' what if ' and obsess on it.. Like ' what if the walls started closing on '? Dog isn't going to have a thought like that..Plus dogs in packs are born and raised in dens, sleep in dens, and if you have seen a dog make a den... As a person, whether or not you were claustrophobic.. The inside of that den would make you claustrophobic... They don't have mental health issues like people, obsession over things.If dogs develop neurotic habits, it's because of people, and usually out of boredom.
Prev Question: Do guys have mood swings
People also view