What does it mean if there is no cramping and just a small amount of bleeding
A:Vaginal bleeding can occur frequently in pregnancy. It usually does not indicate a problem in the first trimester. Call your Dr. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-does-it-mean-if-there-is-no-cramping-and-just-a-small-amount-of-bleeding ]
More Answers to "What does it mean if there is no cramping and just a small amount of bleeding"
- What does it mean if there is no cramping and just a small amount...?
- Vaginal bleeding can occur frequently in pregnancy. It usually does not indicate a problem in the first trimester. Call your Dr.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- I think I may have some sort of infection down there? Has anyone ever had something like this? What is it?
- Q: Excuse me for posting this on yahoo answers, I usually keep personal things like this personal, but I'm really scared and there's no way to see my doctor right now. I've never had ANYthing go wrong down there before - yeast infection or anything - and I've never been sexually active before, so I'm not sure what it is.I was planning on going to see my doctor as soon as I could find the time (I'm really busy today and tomorrow with end of the school year obligations which I've already committed myself to and cannot get out of) but then yesterday my period started. Would that be a problem? When testing for anything, I mean. I'm afraid to not go see my doctor asap, though.Symptoms:It started last week sometime. I felt like I had to pee, but I couldn't. I sat on the toilet, and then finally it slowly came, and in a normal amount. This was right after I had just gone, maybe 5min ago. This eventually went away, but it came back with a vengeance saturday morning, and lasted all day. It's gone now, though.(sorry about this one) Starting a while back, maybe 2, 3 weeks, it began to smell different down there. Not badly, and just different. Like my period. But on friday, I began to smell bad. A little fishy. It was pretty subtle, but it was bad enough so, that by Sat. afternoon, I noticed it when I was sitting down, fully clothed. I shower everyday, but with the smell thing I rinsed down there a couple times, but it didn't go away. And then, Sat. night, I was pretty worried, and hoping it was a yeast infection aka something simple. I felt down there and pulled something out, but it wasn't cottage cheesy. It was more of an eye guber.Now that I'm on my period, my cramps are worse then they ususally are. I went and bought some midol, something I've never had to do, and with two of thoes and an 800 ibuprofen, it's pretty much subdued. Additionally, when I insert a tampon (o.b regular) it really hurts. Like, scale 1 - 10 it's a 5. My bleeding isn't as heavy as usual, and I'm really tight down there. It's hard to remove the tampon, and when I do the tip is worn.Ok, I know this is really gross, and I usually wouldn't post my personal business like this, but I feel like I'm in a bind and my nerves are all jittery. Please don't be mean. I want to cry, and my mom isn't home for a couple of days to consult. I have no one else to talk to right now, except my bff, although she probably wouldn't be much help in this situation, anyway.One thing I'm afraid of is I got this from masturbation. I have an over-active oil gland in my eye, which causes small cases of pinkeye maybe once a month. I heard somewhere that if you touch your eye, and then your vag, it can cause infection. And I'm a frequent masturbater, no lie.Please don't tell me to go see mydoctor, I plan to no matter what. I just need some insight.
- A: Sounds like you have a bacterial infection that needs to be treated with antibiotics! If it's serious and not treated it can get very serious, spread throughout your body and may cause infertility.You may not want to hear it but you DO NEED to see a doctor!
- Confused... Preggo or no? Oy!?
- Q: So confused... preggo or no? oy!?Well I've been posting up on a forum for awhile, asking questions and describing issues. I have seen and heard so many things. Some say they have enough blood to count it as a period but the doctor told them that they were having spotting. And Then some never had a positive on blood nor urine tests, and it was only known when they went into labor or had a ultrasound. So I'm gonna copy and paste all I have here, and please tell me what you think. (If i could find a complete list of prego symptoms i could say which ones i have and don't have. I do know some of the things i find I'm like "O.O woah, that's a syptom? I just thought my body was being weird today" lol.(one thing i don't think i meantioned in the later posts was I believe i'm having food cravings too.. like.. i've craved pudding ( usually don't just out of the blue want pudding), and I am having an on going craving for sour cream... I like sour cream.. but not enough to eat it by itself and still want more. lol.)(I would be somewhere around week 5-7; Not quite sure how to figure that one out. lol)Post 1: I'm not exactly late on my period yet. But after the first time i had intercorse (the begining of this month) I had like this yucky brown color that was only there when I wiped. And it lasted for days. I thought this was blood, not really too sure. I had just got off my period the day before I had intercourse so I thought perhaps I had just started on another one... or finishing the last period. But I've never had any blood like that color before. I mean it almost had me questioning if I cleaned my butt good enough in the shower. lolAnyways... the prego tests have said no (I've had two. both the urine kind. one from the dr. one from first response). Then a few days ago I woke up and went to the bathroom. when I wiped there was small amount of light pink on there. I was confused and looked at. for it looked like what blood would be, but badly watered down. I told my boyfriend, it was a pretty color, like a rose color pink. but it was gone after 2 or 3 wipes.Tonight (less than an hour ago), I wiped and when I saw what reminded me of blood (it was a light color, but looked like it had both brown and pink in it) and I almost cried thinking i was starting my period (meaning I wouldn't be prego), but after about 7 or 8 wipes it the tissues were clean again. And nothing on my pants. And as I sit here typing this where I think my left ovary would be is a slight pain, and very faint cramps have started up.My last period was Sept. 19 (about)I've had a lot of early preg. symptoms. and my bf tells me that gassy ness is one of them (I haven't seen anything that said that yet) but I have grown a lot more gassy.Any thoughts? I have Rh Negitive blood factor, so if anything happens, like if this is meaning miscarrage or something I need to go somewhere, to get the shot.Normally my periods run irregular, but with a regularity to them. Like I always know that I will end up skipping November, but will have two periods in March. And I don't spot before hand. My periods will go three days, then stop, then the fourth morning it will slowly start back up again to stop the next day. And it always begins on the day before, day of, or day after the last day of the previous month for my period.Thanks for taking the time to read this, and thanks for any advice ^_^Post 2: I have an update. I went to the ER about a day after that post, because I was bleeding enough to have a pad on, but it wasn't heavy enough to be a period for me. (ever since I have started having periods I soak about 5 to 6 pads a day.) and this period of like 3 or 4 days if I were to leave one pad on the whole time it wouldn't even be "soaked". The ER doctor did a pelvic examine, he ended up pinching me down there when he went to put in the untensile and I ended up bleeding from that as well. But he said it looked like a normal period to him. My tests (blood and urine) came back neg, and my tests for infections came back neg as well. The only thing is... I'm not really stressed. I mean i was life threatening stressed out a few years ago, but nothing ever happened to cause me not to have a period, or one so light that i wouldn't even call a period.Since then I tried to just say to myself "you know what? your not prego, these things are all in your mind, forget about it and it will go away" but.. I forget about it, only to be reminded of it, in the middle of the night (like just an hour ago) when I wake up all nauseated. and things like that.I have actually been (proably tmi) constipated (and i haven't had that problem since I was on Iron pills). My lower belly area feels a bit tight. It's like if i was straining my muscle down in my stomach area, that's how it feels, just... I've even took deep breaths and relaxed on the bed as i felt my stomach and find that it's not my muscles. I thought for a while it was the constipation, but I fixed
- A: You could be pregnant, but it is kind of unlikely. Blood tests CAN be a false negative, they are the same as when you pee on a stick, but the hormone is removed from the blood and then tested much more concentrated (which makes it more accurate.) I am over 2 weeks late and have had 2 negative urine tests, and 1 negative blood test, and my doctor told me personally to come back next week if im still late because "it can always be a false negative."If you think you are 5-7 weeks pregnant, I would ask your doctor to have an ultra sound done. Hearing a heartbeat/not hearing a heart beat will probably be the best conformation. A blood or urine test seems so abstract (to me anyways) so maybe if your not pregnant hearing that there is no heart beat may stop you from still thinking that you are.good luck, let us know how it goes!
- How likely is it that i could be pregnant? Please help me! (long)?
- Q: Okay well to start off im sixteen. I have been with my boyfriend for a year and two months, and i have a problem. I think i could be pregnant...i need all the help i can get ...*It started about a month ago. My boobs were starting to hurt, i really didnt think anything about it.. Just figured it was birth control pill side effects.. but they are still hurting to this day, it hurts to undress and the only thing that really helps the pain is a hot shower, and a sports bra to sleep in at night.*Then i started getting really tired, and i mean EXTREAMLY. So bad that everyday id come home from school and take hour naps. Im talking 4-7. and then going to bed no later than 9. It has let up a little bit, but for the most part im still tired. *I have throbbing headaches at times that just hit me out of no where. Its always one side of my head. And it usually doesnt last TOO long, but its not fun when i have them.*Im expirencing moody-ness. When someone is irrating me i let them know, and im usually laid back. It got so bad that i screamed at my gym teacher for making me participate in class. And one night i just couldnt find anything i wanted to eat, so i cried. haha. *I get cramps in my lower stomach, and they hurt. Kind of like a period cramp. *One of the last things im expirencing is nausea. This has actually just popped up. I was hanging out with my boyfriend, and we were in the mall, we pass a cheesesteak place, and i almost loose it. It was discusting. And i was with my friend last night, and her family was eating steak patties.. and i couldnt because the smell about killed me. Im a huge seafood person as well.. but when my mom made it.. i turned up my nose.. i could only eat a small amount.about 4 weeks ago, my friend said something to me saying to take a test. It was negative. I told her there was no way i could be because i am on the pill.Now im thinking a bit clearly. Me and my boyfriend use the withdrawal method. And now that i think about it. I take my pill late an awful lot, i never completely miss it. but i sometimes take it hours late atleast 2 times a week.The last time we had sex was October 30th, thats when i was on my iron pill that gives me my period. and i remember we did it other times in October too.Ive been on the pill about 3 months now.what should i do? I start iron pills tomorrow and stop them on saturday. Should i take a Pregnancy test if i dont bleed? Or should i take one regardless..Do you even think i could be pregnant. PLEASE HELP ME. IM DESPREATE!!!!!!!i need helpp! ha
- A: there is nothing we can tell you that you do not already know. just go take a test.
Prev Question: What symptoms do you have with an ectopic pregnacy
People also view