What does it mean if I'm bleeding and it is not my period
A:Vaginal bleeding is normally your period. It could be an irregular period not at your scheduled time. If concerned see MD. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-does-it-mean-if-i%27m-bleeding-and-it-is-not-my-period ]
More Answers to "What does it mean if I'm bleeding and it is not my period"
- What does it mean if I'm bleeding but i'm not on my period??
- "Women report that the menses may start a few days early or may be delayed a few days. The amount of menstrual flow may be either lighter or heavier than usual. A pregnancy test should be done if no period occurs within three weeks of ...
- What Does It Mean To Bleed But Not Be On Your Period??
- Im not sure! I am having the same problem. I had my period on 1/3/10 and then 1/13/10 i started bleeding again but it was very light pink and comes off and on til present. Also im going to the restroom about 4 times an hour. Any thoughts?
- What does it mean when your bleeding and not on your period?
- If you miss 3 pills during one cycle, it could cause breakthrough bleeding. Other cause is atrophic bleeding due to low estrogen.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- what does it mean if i'm bleeding really dark red to dark brown blood on the first day of my period?
- Q: i just started my period like 2 in a half hours ago and i just changed my tampon and it was really dark red and dark brown blood. idk what this is. Before Today There Was A Possibility i could have been pregnant but now i'm not sure what this means.
- A: Brown blood is old blood. I used to get that when my period was very light. The blood sits in your uterus for a while because there isn't enough to flow out right away. It doesn't mean anything bad. It just means that it has been around for a little longer than the bright stuff.I just wanted to let you know that the girl above me means that if you are pregnant and the blood is red to worry. Since you probably aren't don't worry if it gets red.
- If I'm on seasonale and depo provera, and I still get my period, what does that mean?
- Q: I've been taking Seasonale for about a year now. I still got my period while taking Seasonale (breakthrough bleeding is what she said), so about halfway through the pack my doctor put me on depo provera (the shot) as well. That was a little over 3 weeks ago but I've still been bleeding while on both the shot and the pill. Could this mean I'm pregnant? Or is it something else? I'm really worried about being pregnant...... I have other symptoms like nausea and being tired and a few other symptoms but I'm not sure if it's just from something else
- A: First of all why are you on two different types of birth control, I don't think that that's good for you and you probably need to discontinue the shots. I've been taking Seasonale for 2 years now and I've had a whole a lot of bleeding/spotting. Once it was for a whole month, so bleeding/spotting on the seasonale is COMPLETELY NORMAL. I got so worried that I called the doctor everytime I spotted, which was a lot. The doctor says that its your body getting used to not having a period every month and cleaning itself so don't worry. Also the seasonale packet states that the average spotting time for a person is 21-25 days. Nausea is also a symptom of birth control, ESPECIALLY SEASONALE! What you have to do is eat a FULL meal when you take the seasonale so that the pills do not upset your stomach. Fatigue is also another symptom. When i first started taking seasonale I began to fall asleep in class during the middle of the day,a problem that I've never had before. So unless you've have unprotected sex before you started you're birth control, then you're most likely not pregnant.
- what does it mean if i'm bleeding after sex, but its not my first time and i'm not due for my period?
- Q: i'm not a virgin, so its not first sex blood, and im not due for my cycle. why esle would i be bleeding?i'm not a virgin, so its not first sex blood, and im not due for my cycle. why esle would i be bleeding?i've only had sex with one guy, and neither of us have std's.
- A: Hi there!There are many causes of vaginal bleeding after sex, and in most cases it is nothing serious. It could just be a tiny wound caused by a light infection. I would advise you to see a gynaecologist, and have a series of tests done (no pain whatsoever), such as a PAP test and an Ultrasound, just to be 100% sure that you don't have other conditions such as Papillomavirus or Endometriosis. I think it's worth the while. Why worry when you can be immediately reassured by a professional? In the meantime, you might take a look to the following websites. http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/bleeding-after-sex/AN01192http://www.nhsdirect.nhs.uk/articles/article.aspx?articleId=977
Prev Question: Why is my vaginal discharge bloody
People also view