What does implantation of the egg feel like
A:Some women have some vaginal bleeding called implantation bleeding, around 11 or 12 days after conception. Continue? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-does-implantation-of-the-egg-feel-like ]
More Answers to "What does implantation of the egg feel like"
- What does implantation of the egg feel like
- Some women have some vaginal bleeding called implantation bleeding, around 11 or 12 days after conception. Continue?
- What do you feel if anything when implantation or sperm enters th...?
- I didn't feel anything, just thought I was getting my period and even inserted a tampon. When I didn't continue to bleed I found it strange but thought nothing of it, and didn't take a pregnancy test until a week or two later which was posi...
- How long does it take for the egg to implant itself and do u feel...?
- about 7 or 8 days until it implants and no you cannot feel it, its not even visable to the naked eye. Source(s): mom x3
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- implantation? how does it feel?
- Q: how does it feel when the egg attaches itself to the uterus. i was ovulating the 24th of this month and its prolly way to early to tell but i have been cramping like i am on my period. what could it be?
- A: OMG......this is ME lol. I also ovulated on the 23/24 of this month lol and I am experiancing the SAME thing. Mr dr told me that a blood test can detect pregnancy 24-48 hrs AFTER ovulation. So I am going to get one next week. It could be implantation... :) I WOULD BE SOOO EXCITED. Good luck to you and lots of baby dust to both of us ;)
- Implantation Cramping?
- Q: This might be considered TMI so be aware... I recently stopped the birthcontrol pill, and was wondering if what I am feeling is implantation or not. My husband and I DTD last two days ago. I woke up and went through my day yesterday just fine. Today I woke up with a dull ache across my lower abdomen. It's almost like pre-period cramps, but I'm a week away from that and usually only get those 2 days before. I haven't had any other problems so far, just the cramping. I am on my first cycle after stopping the pill. I still have a lot of creamy CM, but it seems to be dying down. What's weird is that I also have EWCM mixed with it. But I know I ovulated sometime between 9/18 and 9/21. I get "middle pain" when I release an egg, and I had slightly sore breasts for two days, but I'm not sure of the day. If I had to guess I would say it was 9/19 or 9/20. Now I have none of the usual pregnancy symptoms you read about, so I just don't know. What does implantation cramping feel like and how long does it last? The pain seems to be fading now, but it's still there, slightly. I thought maybe I needed to use the restroom, but I did, and it was still there full force. I also thought maybe it was gas, but the gas went away after I went to the restroom. I had the pain after that, still (around 9 am) up until around 12pm, when it started to slack off. I always read into my symptoms, and they aren't real, so if anyone has had this and has turned up pregnant, please give me hope! The reason I'm not exactly sure of when I ovulated is simply because we got tired of TTC, and I went on BC pills. After 3 months, I hated the way I felt on them, so we decided that I'd stop them again. I had my last period on 9/07, and haven't taken the pills since. I decided that if it happens, it happens and I was done with tracking. Now of course, this pain has thrown me off and I'm hoping again!! LOL!Thanks in advance!!We have DTD several times before two days ago, just wanted to emphasis that I don't think that I'm bruised, as I had no pain the day after.I am at 8-9 dpo by my calculations, and would have DTD within the correct timing, but thanks, Chiquita11
- A: The cramping you are experiencing does sound like what I had before finding out I was pregnant - cramping that felt very much like pre-period cramping. The timing from ovulation should be about right for that as well, so there is definitely hope!As hard as it is to wait, just remember that you'll know in just a few days!
- How long does pregnancy take to show up in a test after implantation bleeding?
- Q: Hubby and I have been TTC since the last cycle of my period. Last period was on 7 Sept. I have not had a period yet, although it is not unusual for me to be 1 - 2 weeks late, I have never been this late before. I am quite aware of when I ovulate - I think I ovulated on 13 Oct as I felt a sharp pain lower down in my left side for about 20min then had clear, then egg-white discharge that week. On Saturday 18 Oct I went to the bathroom and found a small pinkish-brown spot in my underwear - I thought it was the start of my period but no blood came after that. I have been doing pregnancy tests all week but they keep showing negative - I've spent so much money but I really want to know! Now my breasts are very sore but I'm wondering if its just late PMS symptoms? What I would like to know is if anyone else had a similar experience, then found out they were pregnant, if so, how long until a positive result showed up?
- A: I had implantation bleeding with my last pregnancy on July 20th and tested first thing in the morning on the 21st and got a BFP. Also if you are concerned about spending to much money on HPT's you really should consider Dollar Tree tests. They are just as sensitive as any other test out there and MUCH cheaper. I know many people who have gotten BFP's at 10DPO with them. I really hope you get the answer you are looking for very soon. Good Luck!!! :)
Prev Question: Does that mean my period and spotting can I still be pregnant my period was supposed to come October 10 now its October 14 and I see a little bit of bleeding
People also view