What does a miscarriage look and feel like at 9 weeks
A:Symptoms of a miscarriage include vaginal bleeding that may be light or heavy, constant or irregular. You may have pelvic MORE? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-does-a-miscarriage-look-and-feel-like-at-9-weeks ]
More Answers to "What does a miscarriage look and feel like at 9 weeks"
- What does a miscarriage look and feel like at 9 weeks
- Symptoms of a miscarriage include vaginal bleeding that may be light or heavy, constant or irregular. You may have pelvic MORE?
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Threatened Miscarriage at 9 weeks or spotting and cramping?
- Q: Either I am in the middle of a threatened miscarriage or already in the process of losing my pregnancy. This is my third pregnancy. My symptoms haven't been like my last two, as every pregnancy is different. Well out of the blue, today, well yesterday (12 hours ago) .. 2 pm on the 18th, well I went to the bathroom, and noticed brown discharge .... and some bright red blood. I freaked out, and finished up and noticed there was bright red blood and some tissue/clot on the toilet paper. I went in to the ER, cause it was bleeding, and I filled about half a pad. By the time I was seen the bright red, faded to light brown and light red blood and lots of liquidy discharge. I also had extreme cramping start, that felt like I was in early labor. It started just in my lower abdomen, then worked its way to my back, and now thighs, over a 12 hour period. They did ... pelvic, UA, HCG blood, and U/S. Pelvic, showed i had a very sensitive and tender cervix and uterus AND my cervix is closed though, and no active bleeding from cervix) UA no ifections (bladder, UTI), HCG - they didn't tell me the levels I will find out at my appointment next Thursday. and the U/S ... they had trouble finding a heartbeat .... he didn't say he didn't find one, but he didn't say he did ... he ALSO didn't say they baby is wiggling around like crazy .... you wanna see ... he said do you want to see, the sac. There was a yolk sac, and gest sac. No visible heartbeat .... I didn't see baby moving when I looked at screen. i even asked if it was dead before i looked. I don't want to get my hopes up .... the doctor said, i may not be as far along as dates proved ( + test on july 1st, HPT) (visiible pregnancy at 2100 levels 2 weeks later) ... so by this i am sure my due date is right on, as 8 days before my + HPT i had a - blood test! well i have had even more spotting and more bright red blood clots come out (when I am up and walking around, not when i am resting and lying down) ... my cramping has gotten even worse, but I am just waiting it out, I dont want to go back to ER for nothing!!! What do you think??? Any thoughts are welcome and much appreciated! I just hate having to wait a week, which is what they told me that I had to wait!!!!
- A: it's a misscarriage...why wouldn't the doctor have told you anything. you cannot bleed that heavily and maintain pregnancy.
- Pregnant ladies, at what point did you feel "safe" from miscarriage and stop worrying?
- Q: I am 13 weeks 5 days and am still SO convinced that I'm going to have a miscarriage. I've had a tiny bit of cramping for the past couple days (very sporadic and not contraction-like) and not a spot of bleeding for the entire pregnancy. We had ultrasounds at 7 weeks, 9 weeks, and 10 weeks (long story) and the baby had a great heartbeat and was developing nicely. We also had a heartbeat of about 160 at 12 weeks. I know everything seems great, but I just can't feel "safe." I feel better about it than I did, but still not great. I keep looking at every little symptom I don't have like my nipples not having bumps on them yet. When did you ladies start feeling like a baby was going to come out of a pregnancy?
- A: I was worried also but in 90% of cases miscarriage occurs befre 12 weeks and of that 50% happen before the woman even knows she is pregnant. The lumps on your aeriola wont come for quite some time. Mild cramping is very normal, dot worget there is a baby forming inside of you so nothing is going to feel totally normal!! You will feel safe at about 15 weeks i think. That was when i stopped worrying, it is quite rare to miscarry after 14 weeks if everything is normal at the first (or in your case third) ultrasound. If you are paranoid it might pay to purchase a dopplar or doptone (device used to listen to the heartbeat) to comfort your self when you worry. Dont worry because bub will pick up on it. If you are healthy and eat right you will create the perfect environment for your baby,email me with any questions! You will be a good mother if you are already so attached to your baby, dont worry!!Goodluck!!
- I'm 9 weeks pregnant i dont have a doctor and i just have a couple questions..?
- Q: well im 19 and i dont have a doctor to talk to or anything but i filed for medicaid so i should be able to go to the doctors soon enough but in the meantime i just have a couple questions about my pregnancy so far and hope that someone out there can help..first of all, i havent had morning sickness the entire time the only time i threw up was when i tried taking the prenatals so i just take the flinstones complete everyday instead and ive stocked up on the plain cheerios cereal that has 50% folic acid per serving and i just snack on handfuls throughout the day but besides that the closest thing that ive had to morning sickness was throwing up in my mouth a little at about 5-6wks preg and ive had slight nausea almost everyday starting at week 2 and ive read a few women say that they didnt have morning sickness and had a miscarriage and some that didnt have morning sickness and were fine.. and i guess i just need that reasssurance that my baby is okay and then besides not really having morning sickness im not constipated either, prior to pregnancy i was regular and now im just super regular i go probably 1 to 2 or 3 times more than i used to everyday and i think that this causes me to be more hungry than i would be if i was constipated i usually wake up about 2-3 hours after i fall asleep and be starving!! even though i just ate right before i went to sleep! and like today after i scarfed down a huge! plate beef rice and black beans i was hungry about 30mins later..i have also gained a lot of weight im kinda chubby a bit over average weight ive gained about 12-15lbs and im only 9 weeks i dont get it even though im eating a lot (probably 90-95% of what i eat daily is really healthy foods) i also go to the bathroom a lot and i excercise daily so how am i gaining all this weight? but honestly it doesnt even look like ive gained weight maybe the scale is busted or the weight i gained was scattered legs/belly/butt, and im only 5ft tall, does being short have anything to do with the way you gain weight during pregnancy? ughh this is getting long..so to speed things up..i was also wondering if feeling a sort of warm feeling in your body and belly is normal? and is some kind of slow light ballet sort of dancing with no jumping a good excercise while pregnant? i did some ballet when i was little and idk i just like it..and what are some foods i can eat to feel full longer while pregnant? cuz everything i try doesnt seem to work im hungry alll of the time!! sorry about the length i just really want to try to have the healthiest pregnancy i can, even though i havent met him or her yet i love my baby soo much..when i tried taking the prenatal at night i woke up a few hours later and threw up..i tried taking them at different times of the day and all 3 times i threw upwell im not taking up dancing now, ever since i was 2 ive been a singing dancing fool so my mom says lol
- A: Firstly, CONGRATS!!!Dont stress out aout not getting morning sickness, it just means our one of the lucky ones! My advice to you is while your waiting to see a doctor take it as easy as possible, dont stress cause that is the worst thing for your baby! just relax and you and your baby will be fine! You sound like your doing a wonderful job! Eat plenty of greens (ie lettuce,spinach) this will increase your metabolism and help you to digest the food quickly so the fatty parts are expelled. Drink plenty of water too. Its fine that your gaining weight your pregnant your allowed to! And as for all the eating. Pregnant womens appetites increase dramatically you have nothing to worry bout just make sure you dont go overboard and when you feel hungry snack on healthy things not junk food. Do things like bits of fruit etc. try stearing clear of foods with cahbohydrates unless it meal times. Those are the foods that will make you gain weight. But keep in mind its what your supposed to be doing right now.Avoid anything that could harm your baby like cigarettes (even people smoking around you), heavy lifting, alcohol, etc. i know your probably like derr i no these things but im just giving you al the advice i have!Excercise is fine but I've been told its bad to take up excercise while pregnant, just stick to routines your used to and it could be very beneficial for you and the baby.I know how it feels to love your baby straight away! It sounds like you'll be a wonderful mother so just take care of yourself and thigs will fall into place. GOOD LUCK and heres hoping to a happy, healthy, problem free 9 months!
Prev Question: How many times can you have your period when you're pregnant
People also view