What causes you to have your period for more than 2 months straight
A:Vaginal bleeding for 2 months straight is a sign that something is unusual, and that you need to see a health care provider. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-causes-you-to-have-your-period-for-more-than-2-months-straight ]
More Answers to "What causes you to have your period for more than 2 months straight"
- What causes you to have your period for more than 2 months straig...?
- Vaginal bleeding for 2 months straight is a sign that something is unusual, and that you need to see a health care provider.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- NEED LOTS OF ANSWERS how is your cervix supposed to feel if you are pregnant and some other questions?
- Q: i don't know if i am pregnant yet going to wait a week and then see. last cycle i was 8days late. my last cycle was sept. 15th and i have a 39 day cycle. well all i have is gas,bloated, can't sleep much at night. the earlier i go to bed, the more i am up. the later i go i am up for an hour or 2 staring at the ceiling. can't win or loose with that. anyways i wanted to know how you cevixs is suppose to feel if you are prego. it is closed but not all the way and squichy when you feel it. i am only a day late but im still getting creamy mucas. i got a uti and started to get costipated on the 12th of the month. got uti cleared up but had it a week before it got cleared up. still consipated and gassy and my boobs are huge and look like there growing everyday. nipples are sore. the whole thing is that my face is breaking out like my period is going to come. on and off cramps still. started having cramps the 12th. ovulated either the 9th or 10th. didnt keep track what day cause we were winging it. we bd the 6th, 7th, 9th, 10th during ovulation time. been of birth control for a year and 3 months. i was only on it for 6 months and never going to go back on it ever again. had a bad experience with it. 2 of the months i bleed for over a month straight a med to heavy flow. i had the same problem before i started being sexual active at the age of 13 i was bleeding for 2 weeks straight had to take bc for a month to clear it up. my mom has a history of heavy periods without bc. i have the same thing usually med to heavy most of the time. super plus tampons became my friend. my husband is 20 years older than me and he hasnt gone anyone pregnant for 17 years. i am 21 years old. he got to girls prego one was a ectopic pregnancy and the other was a miscarriage. and nothin for us yet. been ttc for 11 months don't know what else to do tried vacations, not thinking about it ( last 3 or 4 months) did ovulation tests and still didnt get prego. quit praying about it cause every month i did i would get my cycle so i stopped praying and just found out he is going to be a great uncle. nephew is 20 and his gf is 19. only dating 6 months. its not fair. why do people who try and they get no where and people who don't get knocked up easily. don't understand that at all. thanks for your help
- A: right touch the tip of your nose with your eyes closed, and imagine it a bit more moist, thats roughly what its like when not pregnant, it feels like its got wee dimply like bits on it, now do the same with your chin it would be a bit higher up to reach, thats supposed to be what its like when pregnant, but thats not a good way to determine pregnany, another thing you can do is use a speculum a mirror and a torch and actually look at your cervix, if your pregnant it could have a blue-ish tinge to it, since you know how to check your cervix then i guess you could manage that, just google speculum and you could maybe find a stie that sells them hope i helped xx
- Could I be pregnant? What do you think?
- Q: PLEASE...NO RUDE COMMENTS OR ANSWERS FROM PEOPLE THAT HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT.Recently I saw a TV show on Discovery Health called "I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant" so I have grown more and more concerned. I don't know if anyone else has seen this before.Let me start out by saying that I took birth control pills (Yasmin) for 3 years straight before all of this happened. I was actually put on it by a dermatologist because I always complained about my face breaking out. I did not have what I would consider acne at all, but I would get blemishes that were deep down and were painful, although they usually were not noticable unless I picked at them. Also, prior to starting birth control my periods were pretty irregular and there were always different amounts of times between periods. I ALWAYS took my pills every night before bed...never missed them. I also have used a condom every single time (and I've only ever been with 1 guy who I have dated for a really long time)...so I don't see how this would even be possible.Anyway...during the second to last week of August I had my period begin on a Wednesday and it lasted 5 days as usual. I began my new pack of pills that Sunday and had sex 3 and 4 days later, also using a condom and my guy pulling out before. I was hospitalized that next Monday for a week due to gallbladder and pancreatic issues. The doctors there told me to stop taking my birth control when I was discharged because my triglicerides were very high and this was very likely caused by the B.C. because of my age. So I stopped 2 weeks into the pack and 3 or 4 days later had my full, normal "withdraw" period that I had always had every month for 3 years while on the pill. Well, basically I have not had my period since then and had not had sex. Several weeks later I took 2 tests because I was freaked out but they were both negative. I had read and heard a lot about periods stopping after going off birth control because your hormones and body get messed up...but this has now been 4 months and I don't know what is going on. I do not have symptoms such as morning sickness, noticable weight gain, etc. I have spotted a few times for either just 1 day or 3 to 4 days sort of around the time when I could expect to have my period, but it was never enough (except for 1 time during 1 day) to fill up a tampon. All the other times when I removed one, there was hardly anything on it. This has ranged from dark brown discharge the first time to bright red. Then, on 10/31 I took another test and it also said negative. So then my guy and I had sex on 11/2 and 11/3 with a condom and he pulled out again. Still no periods, and I took another home test about a week and a half or two weeks ago...still negative. But why am I going this long without a period? Like I said, my periods were irregular before starting the pill but I am just concerned that it hasn't started back up. I have on a few occasions gotten cramping like I am about to start my period, but then I don't (except for those couple instances of spotting).I saw an endocrinologist about the triglicerides and pancreas and gallbladder. She asked me if my periods were regular. I told her that they never were before I went on B.C., so no. And I complained again about my facing breaking out since being told to go off the pill. She said because of my triglicerides skyrocketing and causing my other health issues due to the estrogen in the B.C. that I probably could never use hormonal contraceptives again because its dangerous. She said that typically women who have their faces break out and have irregular periods have those problems because their testosterone levels are a bit higher than normal...which after doing bloodwork was confirmed. She said we would try to boost my estrogen slightly or decrease the testosterone slightly with meds...but she did not want to do that yet because I was being started on a medication to help lower the triglycerides and she wanted to see how that worked.I am just scared after seeing that show about the women who didn't know they were pregnant and didn't have any symptoms until they ended up in the e.r. in severe pain, in labor, and delivered babies. I am only 21. Any information, insight, answers, experiences, etc. you could give me? I'd really appreciate it.
- A: I don't think that you are pregnant. I think that your body is just trying to get back on track one step at a time. I understand your concern but I would wait a couple of more months and continue having your guy use a condom. sorry your having so many issues. I think that your body just needs more time to maintaining its own homeostasis which has been messed up for so long and not being able to do it on its own.
Prev Question: Do you think it Could be ovarian cancer
People also view