What can make you spot instead of have a normal period other than pregnancy
A:Many women experience abnormal vaginal bleeding or spotting between periods sometime in their lives. Vaginal bleeding is cons more [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-can-make-you-spot-instead-of-have-a-normal-period-other-than-pregnancy ]
More Answers to "What can make you spot instead of have a normal period other than pregnancy"
- What can make you spot instead of have a normal period other than...?
- Many women experience abnormal vaginal bleeding or spotting between periods sometime in their lives. Vaginal bleeding is cons more
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- i really need help... pregnancy/boy/eating disorder problems!!?
- Q: this is really long but i need to talk to someone as i can't speak to anyone else.i'm 18 years old and i'm seeing a guy who is 22 - 23 in july. we have a weird sort of relationship - i'm still at school and he's at university, so we see each other every couple of weeks. he's had a tough upbringing - he's been in care for most of his life and the government pay for all of his university fees and extra costs, so he has a lot of money for someone his age.i'm so so scared at the moment. the first time i visited his university properly we had unprotected sex and i took the morning after pill in less than 13 hours after, which is the best time to take it. i also had a normal, if not slightly heavier, period. i went for a swab test (which was weird as i've never had one before, i've only lost my virginity to one other person and he is the only other person i have had sex with and would consider to be my first proper sexual partner) - the test came back negative, and i told myself i would be more careful.the next time, we had unprotected sex - again. i felt so stupid and i didn't want to but he like forced himself into me and made me feel like i had to. he's so immature in those type of situations - if he doesn't get his own way, he becomes moody and treats me like shit.i'm not saying it was rape but i took the morning after pill as quickly as i could again. the problem is, i don't think the pill worked this time, although it is meant to be up to 98% effective if taken within 12 hours.i'm actually quite scared of him, because he can get quite agressive with me. he said stuff like, "do you know how easy it would be for me to split your head in half?" and even found it funny at the fact i could be pregnant. he gets so possessive of me as well - i am starting out as a model and instead of being supportive, he just sees it as a way for guys to sleep with me. he bought me a dress but told me i could only wear it out shopping, not for going out in the evening or in front of other guys.i saw him the weekend that just happened and told him point blank that we were NOT having sex without a condom. he took it off and said he couldn't feel anything without it. he promised me that i wouldn't get pregnant but i'm not stupid. again, i'm not going to say i'm the innocent one here because there were a few times that i consented to having sex without a condom. when i tried waking him up in the morning (as i was going to miss my train) he slapped me in the face and punched me in my thigh twice. he said he'd break my nose if i annoyed him anymore. for some reason, I was made to feel bad in the whole situation. he can be so sweet sometimes and buys me what i want.during the past couple of weeks i have been craving sugary foods and will eat so much chocolate. this makes me feel so guilty because i suffer from anorexia but i can't help myself - it's like i need it! on saturday i was getting stomach cramps the whole time and i only had light spotting, perhaps a really light period, after taking the pill. i remember sitting in burger king at the train station and wanting to throw up if i looked at any of the food. i also feel so fat and bloated, but i don't know if that's because i've been drinking lots of water.if i am pregnant, i really can't have the baby. i'm meant to be going to university in september and i can barely look after myself, let alone a child. i also don't want to have a child with a guy who treats me like shit. if i don't eat the correct nutrients, the baby could be deformed. in normal circumstances i would be against abortion, but i think it's my only option.can i have your thoughts? x
- A: "if he doesn't get his own way, he becomes moody and treats me like ****." WARNING SIGN!! OMG WOW!!"he slapped me in the face and punched me in my thigh twice. he said he'd break my nose if i annoyed him anymore." AND YOU DIDNT WALK AWAY FOR GOOD?!?!?!"if i am pregnant, i really can't have the baby. i'm meant to be going to university in september and i can barely look after myself, let alone a child. i also don't want to have a child with a guy who treats me like ****. " MAYBE YOU SHOULD THINK ABOUT THIS BEFORE EVEN HAVING SEX?!? why do you like him? because hes older?in colege?um....wake up girl!!!! WALK AWAY!!! AND IF YOU ARE PREGNANT MORNING AFTER PILLS ARE NOT A FORM OF BIRTH CONTROL!! ITS ACTUALLY REALLY UNHEALTHY TO TAKE THOSE.. AND YOU ARE KILLING A LIFE!!!! I AM NOT A RELGIOUS FREAK BUT I COULD NEVER KILL MY BABY!! stop being immautre , stop making bad decisons and walk away from this jerk now!!!also, learn to live with what you have done! if you had unprotected sex and cant live with the consiquences than you should not be having sex at allEDIT-i read some of ypour other questions and it seems you have alot of issues with who you are. i think maybe you need to stop sleeping with people and stop putting your body and your mind thorugh so much abuse. all these issues are your own fault and there is nothing wrong with some extra weight. also looking at your profile you mentioned some things like you like " diamonds, money, tanning..." all show you lack any real common sense. tanning will kill you. all those pills u take will kill you. your eating disorder will kill you....you need to slow down and work on yourself. good luck
Prev Question: Does a girl always bleed when she miscarries
People also view