Can a hymen bleed even if it is not broken
A:Your vaginal bleeding has nothing to do with a hymen. And some girls have no hymen. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-a-hymen-bleed-even-if-it-is-not-broken ]
More Answers to "Can a hymen bleed even if it is not broken"
- Can a hymen bleed even if it is not broken
- Your vaginal bleeding has nothing to do with a hymen. And some girls have no hymen. ChaCha!
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- HELP... broken hymen ny accident or not?
- Q: So...i´m virgin...i have a muslim bf and we´ll get married...we agreed that both of us will keep their religion so no problem here..., but in their religion, bleeding on ur first night is really important... i never had sex before, used pads , never tampons, buut once rubbed myself against the sheets and reached orgasm, without inserting anything inside... i didnt see any blood nor did i feel any pain...could my hymen be broken just because of what i did?... i dont wanna tell my bf that some girls dont bleed even if they´re virgins, cause if i wont bleed, he´ll think i told it just as an excuse and had something to hide, or it was like a warning...i tried examining myself in the mirror, but i cannot even tell...i looked online at many pictures, but i dont seem to have an opening which even looks like a hymen...as i know, normally u should see the interior part of ur vagina if ur hymens broken (probably in cases where there was a sever break), but i dont see it...can anyone help?
- A: It is true that most women will bleed on there first sexual incounter. However, there are alot of women that don't, for many reasons. Like breaking there hymen threw heavy excerise, hitting themselves on something like falling on a fence or on the bar on their bike. And some women are just not born with one attached enough that it breaks, but stretches. As for you thinking you might have broke it while masterbating, no. If you inserted someting into yourself, maybe. But not from rubbing aginst something. It is very unlikely that you will be able to exam yourself, and find what you are looking for. Go to your OBGYN they will let you know if it is still in tact. Just ask.
- Can a womans hymen be broken by masturbation ?
- Q: I am 18 years old, and I was just wondering if my hymen is broken or not the first time I masturbated or well fingered myself it really hurt and it took me three or even more to get my finger in there. But I didn't bleed or anything and now my finger can go in easily, but does that mean my hymen is broken and that I will have less pain during sex?
- A: The hymen doesn't always rip all at once. It's a thin piece of tissue so it can stretch over time and wear away slowly, if you will. Some of your hymen might still be intact, but some might not, honestly there's no definite way of knowing. I can tell you for sure that it is possible to break your hymen by masturbating... I've done it. But I also bled quite a bit so it was pretty unambiguous :)While breaking your hymen can be painful, it's not the only reason sex can hurt the first time so don't think you're in the clear just yet... Since your vagina isn't used to accommodating anything as large as a penis, your vaginal walls might be sensitive and you can experience muscular pain. It's very important to make sure you are relaxed and well lubricated (naturally or otherwise) before having sex as these will have the most impact on if or how much it hurts. Besides that, your inner thighs might hurt the next day from being in a different position than your body's used to but heck, that's totally worth it.
- Is it possible to bleed again even if you're not a virgin? Thanks?
- Q: Is it possible to bleed again even if you're not a virgin?I haven;t had sex in more then 3 years and I recently had sex, but I bled a lot. I thought you can only break your hymen once, is that possible to bleed again?
- A: u can bleed for other reasons besides hymen tear or there could also be a possibility that u didnt bleed the 1st time u had sex.if it happens again i suggest u consult a doctor.as it could be a possibilty that u may have ruptured maybe a small vein or something..
Prev Question: Do the doctor hate to tell you hate had one and do they remove the fetus
People also view