Why is there blood coming out of my pee hole
Blood in your urine could be a symptom of kidney disease, urinary tract infection, cystitis, prostatitis. See your doctor. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/why-is-there-blood-coming-out-of-my-pee-hole ]
More Answers to "Why is there blood coming out of my pee hole"
- What Causes Blood Coming From The Pee Hole?
- It could be a urinary tract infection, kidney stones, crystals in the urine etc, I'd get him to the vet to get him diagnosed and treated. Make sure he drinks lots of water.
- Why, when I'm on my period, do blood clots come out of my pee hol...?
- It might feel that way, but honestly - it's your vagina that they come from. Just with them being so close together, it can feel a bit awkward when something moves... It's normal. P.S: The blood clots are also normal - they're nothing to wo...
- Do pee, poop and blood come out of different holes??
- Well, let's see... Ok. From your name/picture... Im assuming you are a girl. Now.. your age? Im not sure.. but Ill try to answer this in a clean manner. Females and Males have two openings in the private areas. Females: anus(butthole) an...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Why dont guys have blood coming out of there pee hole.. thats not fair?
- A: They don't have ovaries and eggs and don't give birth, so they don't need the blood in the first place. Girls need the blood for childbirth.I agree that it isn't fair! Ugh lucky boys...
- Why, when I'm on my period, do blood clots come out of my pee hole?
- Q: When I'm on my period and I laugh or sneeze, i feel blood clots come out of my pee hole instead of my actual vagina. Why is this? I don't wear tampons, I only wear pads.I'm 19 years old
- A: It might feel that way, but honestly - it's your vagina that they come from. Just with them being so close together, it can feel a bit awkward when something moves...It's normal.P.S: The blood clots are also normal - they're nothing to worry about either.
- what does it mean when you pee blood after sex but it comes out of your baby hole and hurts?
- Q: well im sexually active and me and my boyfriend are ALWAYS safe and i got over my period one week ago and i just got it again or something like it because everytime i pee blood comes out of the "baby hole" and it hurts, should i get it checked out?
- A: I have some questions and i think i can help How long have you been having sex? Are you new at it? how old? It is common for young girls to have some bleeding after sex..Your body may not be used to it.. Does it hurt during sex? You could be allergic to condoms if you are using them. the chemicals the put on them may affect you. you can use hypo allergenic condoms or lambs skin ones over a regular condom for protection..If it is from having sex you might want to use more lubrication.. I wonder the answers to some of these questions as i will be able to better answer you,, and say if it seems normal..I wouldnt rule out the UTI if I dont hear from you.. You might have to see a doctor. I will wait for more info.
Prev Question: How do you tell if it is flu or swine flu
People also view