Why does My right ball hurt
There are many possible causes for testicular pain, ranging from a small bruise to something alot more serious. Ask a doctor! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/why-does-my-right-ball-hurt ]
More Answers to "Why does My right ball hurt"
- Why does my right ball hurt?
- I'd say go to a doctor, IME there's a pretty good chance that maybe your ball just twisted itself around it's tube (sorry, I don't remember the actual term for it, and it's actually fairly common from what I hear). Just leave it alone for a...
- Why does my right ball hurt. it hurts a little bit?
- Definition Testicle pain is discomfort in one or both testicles. The pain sometimes radiates to the lower abdomen. Alternative Names Pain - testicle(s) Considerations The testicles sit inside the scrotum. They are very sensitive. Even a min...
- What does it mean when your balls hurt right after u ***??
- Unfortunately there are a few possible causes from infection to anatomical abnormality to just tugging too hard. See a doc or at least observe more carefully.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Why does my right ball hurt when I orgasm?
- Q: Its a good pain but intense hurt sometimes when I masturbate.... I don't feel any lumps. It seems like the left ball doesnt orgasm at all. This has been happening for over 10 years.
- A: It sounds like a torsion, which can be serious. Have a doctor check it out. See the link below and check that this is describing the pain you feel.
- why does my right ball hurt?
- Q: Ok when woke up today my right ball started to hurt. My left is sensitive but it not hurting . I can't really tell if its sowllen or not as it seems to be harder than the other but still i can't tell. I have no pain any where eles. I'm 17and i'm still a vergin. WHat wrong with me? Thanks!what does blueblls mean?the other is beginning to hurt a little is this bad?
- A: I'd say go to a doctor, IME there's a pretty good chance that maybe your ball just twisted itself around it's tube (sorry, I don't remember the actual term for it, and it's actually fairly common from what I hear). Just leave it alone for a day, and if it still hurts after that then go see a doctor.Edit: blue balls means that you haven't ejaculated in a long time which causes your balls to ache.
- why does the ball of my right foot hurt from jumproping?
- Q: ive been jumproping for about a week and a half and i love it.i woke up this morning with the worst pain on the ball of my right foot...also i do this everyday..should i lay off of it for a day or two?
- A: You could have an internal bruise! Lay off jumproping for at least a week and see if it is better. Try floor excercises instead! Give the ball of your foot time to heal!
Prev Question: How heavy was the heaviest baby born ever
People also view