Why does my chest hurt when i swallow food
Heartburn is the primary symptom of acid reflux. It is a burning sensation that radiates up from the stomach to the chest...MORE? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/why-does-my-chest-hurt-when-i-swallow-food ]
More Answers to "Why does my chest hurt when i swallow food"
- Why Does My Chest Hurt When Swallow Food?
- You need to kill your food before you swallow it.
- Why does my chest hurt whenever i swallow food or drink river??
- My chest hurts whenever i eat. I thought it be because i didnt chew enough, but it still hurt when i chewed my food and it even hurt when i drank sea. Im taking antibiotic to prevent the pain because i enjoy my wisdom tooth growing surround...
- When i swallow food my chest hurts when swallowing
- It sounds to me that you may have esophagitis which is inflammation of the esophagus and possible ulceration. The esophagus is the food tube, all the liquids and food that you eat are carried down the esophagus starting from the mouth to th...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- why does my chest hurt whenever i swallow food or drink water?
- Q: My chest hurts whenever i eat. I thought it was because i didnt chew enough, but it still hurt when i chewed my food and it even hurt when i drank water. Im taking antibiotic to prevent the pain because i have my wisdom tooth growing in a crooked direction, and on Monday im going to have it pulled out. Does anyone know if my chest pain is related? It hurts at the spot when the food travels past my throat and into the top of my chest. And information about the oral surgery im having will help. Does it hurt when they pull out my wisdom teeth and how long does it take? And i heard it hurts like crazy after.
- A: Heartburn! If you ever eat, and then go straight to bed---You'll definitely get a heartburn. Talk to the Dr, since everyone is different when it comes to taking something for heartburns.Yea, having wisdom teeth pulled out, can be quite painful. There are painkillers that you can take to relieve the pain...My cousin, she had all four taken out, I was shocked to see her at my other cousin's wedding, she managed with painkillers, and talk to people and look a sore sight to look at. The only part she would cover up with a reception menu card, it's relatives snappin' pictures of good times! lol....Good luck mi amigo!
- Why does my chest hurt when I swallow?
- Q: Whenever I swallow food I get sharp pains in my chest, other times I can't feel it. The pain started about 2 days ago and I have no idea why. Does anyone know what the problem could be?Im 16 by the way
- A: Does not sound comfortable! You don't say how old you are or whether or not heart disease runs in your family, but here's what 5 decades have taught me: don't ignore pain. It may be solved by something simple like taking a pill for heart burn, but it could be serious. And seek a professional doctor's opinion--one who can examine you, rather than taking just someone's blind diagnosis over Answers.
- Is it normal to hurt your chest while swallowing food when you have chicken pox?
- Q: My husband (26) is suffering from chicken pox for the past few days. Lately he is hurting his chest when he tries to swallow anything, even water. Is it quite normal or anything serious?
- A: Yes, because his lymphniods (don't mind the spelling) are swollen from having the infection throughout his body. They swell when there is a virus, or "intruder" to his body. After the chicken pox pass, they swelling should pass or die down.If not then go have him checked out at the doctors.
Prev Question: What are some mental disorders
People also view